TZ

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Use : bought this for recurrent yeast infection Scent : extremely mild sweet scent Package : well sealed I have not tired this brand before but there is 100 pills which is more than most Brand’s I like that there are no other ingredients other than the echinacea herb I will update this review if I see an improvement

4f3f1dff-ccc3-43d3-9244-4882d4ebef43

Echinacea is famous by its anti-inflammatory properties. I’ve been taking it if I had any flu symptoms, together with Vitamins C and D, and Zinc. It helps to overcome a disease much faster. Often if I take it on the first day of flu symptoms, it goes away completely. However, I noticed some bad effects with regular consumption (without having any flu symptoms). I guess it’s because of dosage, but it makes me have some light fever without being sick. I guess my immune system overreacts to this supplement. So I think echinacea is a great ingredient when you’re already sick, or have a risk of it. Overall I’m satisfied with the quality of this product. The rest is personal.

3c7cac3c-27ac-4d2f-9336-aa2e6a8fac96
bcc7b667-ac43-4c68-9e18-dab0aeda31fe
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I love this because when I feel a slight cold coming on, I pop a few of these in the morning and then in the afternoon for a loading dose. I take several for the next few days, and I can tell the difference. This is a good price for a good quality product that I always keep stocked.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Got these after few days my daughter got sick I had to rip off the capsules use the contents to make tea she had it couple of times her immune was boosted up she got better eventually .I love how multipurpose this herb can be if you can swallow it make a cup of tea you will still get the benefits.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

In the past I used to fall sick from cold, 3-4 times a year. Heard echinacea is a natural remedy that can help boost immune system, and it really works for me! This is my third repeated purchase, after taking the capsule regularly, I no longer fall sick from cold. I haven't visited the doctor since, it's really amazing! I do recommend this to people with weaker immune system, especially during this difficult time in Covid-19.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Very good for building up one's immunity. Have recommended son-in-law for his sinuses and has gotten better with just once a day capsule. Now my sister is taking to build up her immunity to fight away her allergies . So far so good and in her second bottle. For me when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold , i would quickly would take this and will be ok ....

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Echinacea supplement has changed my life and I've experienced the benefit through the improvement of my allergy conditions. I've experienced lesser concern on catching the flu bugs at this age. There is no after-taste of the ingredient so that concludes the quality is good. The package is as good as other brands.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

The quality and ingredients in these Nature’s Bounty is great- their minimal approach and all natural makes me feel safe when taking them. I believe my age has been a factor in being susceptible to colds and this helps me protect my immune system. I love how you can open up the capsules and pour the content to tea to take them too.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I tested this product myself , recovery from colds or sore throats seem a lot faster. It is very good to strengthen the immune system. This is a good value for 100 pills, and a brand i really trust. I have been using it for many years and will buy again.