TZ

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Yarrow is a wonderful herb that can be used for different purposes. more often I use it during cold and make a tea from fried herbs, but sometimes there is no time for making a tea or there is no possibility, like in trips, so this option in drops helps very much.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I feel the product is very high quality. I take this along with other herbs to combat negative social effects on my health. Wish I found it last year.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Use it in the moments of high temperature. To make it easier for body to struggle with illness. Use it and for me and for my daughter (smaller dose) . recommend

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

this is a good quality product and along with black walnut hulls has shrunken my wife's fibroids, so we are very happy with it! and she said the taste is quite pleasant as well..good value for money as well.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I carry this with me at work. If I cut myself this stops the bleeding. This is a good quality yarrow. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This stuff is great to have on hand if we start to come down with a cold. My family loves Yarrow Tinxture so much that I got some flower heads to make my own, won't taste the same but does the same stuff.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Gave this to my kid when he had fever. It didn't bring it down once and forever, I had to repeat 2-3 times but I try to steer clear of Tylenol and stuff so I am sure this is way better for the overall health.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

i use it to make the fewer less fir the kids or even me. the bottle is not so big. but its pretty economy to use it. taste is ok even for kids.