TZ

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Reishi pills are darker ( but not oxidized looking ) compared to prior brand I tried. I like that that pills contain Fruiting body and fruiting body extract of Reishi. the extract part is standardized for 10 % polysacharides. Extra bonus is that it comes in a dark glass container instead of plastic!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It's just anecdotal, but I really think reishi is helping strengthen my immune system. I used to get sick every time something came through the office, but now I almost never do. I don't notice any side effects from it, either. It's exactly what I hoped for.

Posted on May 1, 2022

It's my first time trying medicinal mushrooms, they're claimed to be helping to boost immune system and recover faster. My purpose was a speedy recovery and I believe it works well with cordyceps

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

So far so good. Have been taking these with saw palmetto and nettle root for hair loss and after having suffered for 4 years... this has seemed to slow it! We'll see because its only been a month but I'm hopeful.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Worth the money! Boosts my immune system Part of my daily regimen! Top reasons I take Reishi daily are it contains anti-cancer properties, improves liver function, promotes heart health, balances hormone levels and protects against infections & viruses.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Ganoderma helps me with my hayfever. While taking this I'm not often sneezing and am only really affected by hayfever at the height of Spring. It also calms me and helps me get to sleep.

Products are of high quality, fast delivery, are the vitamins and minerals that the body needs daily or as recommended to eat. Impressed after using this online shopping service.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I buy for my friend and had been eating for sometime. He had see the different as his hand no more shaking when holding chop sticks . The price and the quality is worth for the purchase.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

These mushrooms are nature’s Xanax! I could feel the mood and clarity boost the first time I took them. I felt my anxiety level lowering and I felt overall great!