TZ

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I got this to see if it would reduce my hormonal acne and I definitely see a difference in my skin. Pimples along my jawline and chin (hormonal acne spots) have gone down and I feel like it’s because of this! I mix about 30-40 drops of it to my tea every night and that’s all I drink for the day which is less than the suggested amount. Mixing it in with my berry tea I barely taste it! But make sure to do some research on Chasteberry because everyone’s bodies are different!! I’ll leave an update if I notice any other differences :)

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This supplement Has a great taste and is very effective! I took it to lower prolactin and regulate/improve my cycle (this is a very powerful herb, please only use it after thoroughly researching). Packaging was high quality, though I would have liked more product as it only lasted a few weeks. Over all I like this products formulation and ingredients and will use for a couple more months.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I only give this 4 stars because it tastes gross to me haha but other than that the quality is great. The ingredients are straight forward & I like that this product is a liquid composition so I can adjust the dose to my liking. At my age I am looking to take very good care of my reproductive health & make any necessary improvements I need to my diet/supplement regimen. I was concerned about my hormones being imbalanced & I’m looking forward to seeing how my body benefits from these.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I've been using this for three months now. I definitely experience less PMS when using this daily. I use it starting at the end of follicular phase (around day 10 ) until end of luteal phase (day 28). Apart from DIM supplement this it the only other supplement that helps with my hormonal imbalances.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

4.5 stars. I like the fact that this is a clean formula, delivered as a liquid which is supposed to be more potent than capsule form (for all supplements). Taking a 0.5 star off as usual for supplements that are not organic (0.5 star). I'm not sure if it's working for improving fertility (I don't have a diagnosed issue with that, just taking this "in case"/ for potential improvement) but I think after about 3 months of taking it, I experience lesser cramps.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I've struggled with hot flashes for over 20 years! I have tried numerous things none of which have worked. Chasteberry is believed to influence hormone balances in a way that can alleviate hot flashes, so I'm giving it a try along with Wild Yam. I prefer tinctures or extracts because they reach the bloodstream faster. In the week I've been taking it, seems to reduce the number and intensity of my hot flashes. Hopeful it will further improve over time.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I think this is a really good way of being able to manage PMS and other unbalanced hormonal symptoms in a gentle way and with the ability to control the dosage to a great degree.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I have enjoyed this product. It is easy to use daily with some water. The taste is nice and it's a good way to consume vitex and have the good benefits from it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very good quality. Pure ingredient. Suitable for all age group. Been told that this helps to balance my hormones have a lot of benefits to woman. How to improve the immune system. Also you say a diet supplement. Tasted good as well. Hemp.

This seems to help my dog, quality ingredients in a convenient package and easy to dose. I think I am seeing an improvement with this supplement.