TZ

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Very helpful

This has been a life-saver for me. Decided to try it out to combat my long-COVID fatigue. It works very well to that end. It doesn’t make me jittery or hyped up. I just feel awake, focused, and calm yet motivated. As a bonus, it also seems to have eliminated caffeine-withdrawal for me. I can enjoy a cup a few days in a row, then go off it without feeling like a fiend.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

If you have any thyroid problems and your doctor thinks that it is not necessary to intervene yet, this is a good remedy to ensure that the situation does not worsen and perhaps normalizes. Two capsules a day.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product! Been using this for a while and I really feel the results. I like this brand a lot and use other things made by them.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Really satisfied with this product so far. I alternate it with Nature's Way Stress End. This probably works faster as a glandular. I feel better after taking this and that's a big deal ! when you have low energy

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

It made me too agitated. I think it's good for people who have low cortisol, but I suspect I might have an opposite issue i.e. too much cortisol, so no good for me.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I like the ingredients, but I'm not aware of any benefits from taking this supplement. I may need to fix the thyroid first and then get back to taking this.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I have taken this for years and it has kept my thyroid level within normal Iimits

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Significant improvement in energy level, quality of ingredients is also top notch

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I struggle with energy due to adrenal fatigue. I've been taking one capsule after breakfast. However I find it starts working late afternoon. By evening I liven up before bed and when I do sleep it's not deep and makes me feel weird and anxious. I wonder if I'm not taking it at the right time???