Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, WomenSense, RxOmega-3, 120 Enteripure Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This is my first bottle and I immediately fell in love with the benefits! Previously, I was very easily tired and my heart often pounded when doing sports activities such as walking, jogging, cycling, and others. Then a friend suggested that I take fish oil for maximum heart performance and ordered it at Iherb. I followed his advice and my choice is this RXOmega-3. After 1 week of consumption, I feel my body is getting fresher and more energetic. Now I can do my sports activities safely and continue my diet because RXOmega-3 is also very good for women who are on a diet program. Thank you Iherb and RXOmega-3!^^

f0582c4d-1b1e-4104-9e63-214a4bd129fe
Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I like this for its pharmaceutical quality; this is the third bottle I've purchased & this is my go-to choice, simply because it's a high dosage per capsule. Fish oil is good for cardiovascular health, reducing inflammation, modulating blood sugar control in healthy people and is PRICELESS for anyone with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder). It may even help improve your memory, as it enhances brain function. I take it primarily as part of my general supplement regimen; it's a basic component I won't be without. In my opinion, it's worth it to pay more for the pharmaceutical grade fish oils, simply because they're screened for contaminants. No point in taking fish oil if you're just going to increase your mercury load--it's worth it to pay a little more for a good quality fish oil like this.

4b2ee07f-1a9c-4160-9cba-fe950fe25e57
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love this! I take 2 capsules a day and they have no smell or fishy aftertaste, are in good size and easy to swallow. The Trio oils you get in this RXOmega-3 is like a dream combination for us ladies and is in pharmaceutical quality! Having taken them for almost a month now, I honestly feel more energized and also seeing improvement in hair and skin and subsiding joint pain too! This is an essential supplement every women should take! Highly recommended!!

19e79eb4-6810-4f20-a6da-9c28dce84c22
0f33228e-1542-4f22-8a11-fc8d8876a60e
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Omega 3 with EPO is good combination for women, omega 3 helps to reduce cholesterol, evening primerose oil is better known to maintain women's health. I take it regularly after eat many cholesterol food and near and during period times. the softgel is quite big, need to swallow with more water.

08962817-9212-4609-9308-e97c0f18a8fa
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

To anyone who need information about the gelatin that have been used in this product. Its bovine gelatin.. I've asked the natural factors on email, and they replied me 🤗 I'm just sharing it to you, cause many of muslim asked this. Hope this will be useful information for you all. keep healthy everyone

f982a681-70e8-4d8d-87e2-eedd4da9b093
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I adore this Omega! It consists all the types of necessary fats in your healthy diet. It provides good quality and size of pillows. Also you need to take only 2 caps per day which is very comfortable! It can help improve your hair, nails and skin state, also it consists a primrose oil which is good for woman and their health. You you stick to a healthy diet you must include this supplement on your daily basis😇

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Bought this RxOmega-3 as it contains all essential oils eg fish oil, evening primrose and flaxseed benefits to support heart health, flexible joints and radiant skin. A wholesome dietary supplement for all women for a more beautiful YOU! My wife loves it, kudos to WomenSense Natural Factors! Please click "like" if you like my review, thanks.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

This supplement good benefits for women. Good for health, heart, inflammation, joints, skin and hormone balance. Omega help to reduced cholesterol , when we age everything change metabolism is so bad , this supplement is good for women. I like ingredients, fish , evening primrose and flax oil Great quality and price. It's big size bottle. I interesting on women sense line. Will buy the Estrosense as well. 🐟🐟

Posted on May 18, 2022

Excellent!, omega 3 from fish oil has a very good quality and packaging. it has several ingredients that have benefits and effects your skin and hair. It s taste good

6bd10a0e-6524-40e5-964a-c736f8318236
63fcc141-4ca6-4d13-ba2f-b95c6580b225
aa96e8c7-4790-471d-be0c-a21f59b0bd3e
b9c73bd0-2caf-4ff3-87d1-11975aaac9b8
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great quality and amazing way to add fish and omega to your diet. Amazing benefits great for hair and skin, my skin is doing so much better since i’ve been taking these. I’ve had less inflamed pimples. There’s really no taste to it. No problems with packaging or shipping.