TZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Fair price compared to other similar products large and convenient packagе I have used the product before and will continue to buy it when it is available One pack is enough for me for 2 months of daily use The powder formula is more convenient than a capsule for me The supplement reduces my constant cravings for sweets and large portions of food -PCO Sense run out quickly in the store

d0c38bb2-cf21-416a-b8f1-9e2fe90d2369
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Absolutely love it. Good quality ingredients and the size can last you a month if you use the recommended dosage. This benefits me for my pcos greatly. I had my period that month after taking it and I didn’t have it for 3 months. Now, I can actually take ice cream once in a while and not be terrified that my period is gonna be irregular 😩

3a6ef04e-c28b-4ec5-a164-9988b88bf050
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The package receive within 3 days!. Very fast shipping.. Well sealed!. I've seen a lot of reviews that Myoinositol can help your PCOs. I've tried a lot of medicines and been trying to conceive for 3 years niw.. I hope this will help me.. I am just quite disappointed because I am a first time user and there is no scoop included in the package to measure the correct dosage to take.,, end up using a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.

7aa33e75-2974-48dc-89f8-f7642ca834e1
1ecfca7c-a5ff-475c-8329-2f7821a97d5a
2a1bd924-cac8-4881-904c-18f5206ba487
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

First time trying this brand of inositol, much more affordable compared to other brands that I've had before. I take inositol daily, it really helps with my premenstrual cravings for sugar and carbs. ❤️Comes with a small scoop and it is unflavoured, dissolved easily when I mixed it with warm water.

673ad0cc-03e9-435e-8792-53914923b638
ae0c1840-7af8-49dd-ac24-aefcc3f8952b
Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Im suffering from irregular period. I went to lots of doctors but they just give me medicine just like metformin,pills,progesterone,my period will come but when yhe medicine was stopped,i will have trouble again with my period. I was browsing tru youtube and 1 doctor recommended this product to women who has irregular period, so after checking about what is inositol i decided to try.

05e2da04-e0d0-477e-b8db-5132f32383b0
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

First time buying this on iherb and it's really an effective supplement for PCOS! Been having my period monthly since I started taking this twice daily. Mood swings have improved, less acnes and it also has a great effect on my blood sugar levels. Will probably take this as long as I need to maintain the symptoms of my PCOS. This is such a great supplement to take if BCP is not working for you.

0a98b604-9489-4274-932c-c052bf67b768
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

...a quality product that helps my sister with hormonal problems. She wants a bigger size because she is fat. Her doctor recommended this to help get her hormones back on track. It doesn't taste awful and she takes it the way her doctor told her to take it. Like me 👍 if you think I helped. ...Thank you!

e5db776f-ab2f-4b76-8d29-4662313ecbde
Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Finally! Been waiting for this to be back in stock for so long! The price compared to the size is GREAT compared to other brands. And the ingredients are exactly what I need for my PCOS symptoms. Tastes slightly sweet when mixed with water. Will update after a month or so of using it!

8484013a-77fe-4ca5-b017-25da3217fd2a
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I’ve used this product in the past and it is hard to find and usually more expensive in stores. iHerb has it for cheaper!! Love this product so much-helps with my PCOS symptoms. This size lasts me about 2 months. No taste, I usually just mix in with my daily water bottle and have seen many benefits with acne from using it for the past 3 months.