TZ

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I'm in love with this vitamin! I've been taking it for about a year and the effects could not be more noticeable. I recommend all the people who want to boost their health and well-being.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

i ordered this for my friend. she is at her menopausal stage right now. she thanked me because After taking this supplements it helps her a lot to sleep better at night. Her hot flashes at night is gone. and it improves her appetite. Since she works for longer hour she does not need to worry as she does not feel tired at all. she has a smoolth daily routine. The taste of this supplements is not bad at all too. The quality is excellent too!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The quality is great, the ingredient are the best and I fell so much better after taking these vitamins the the size of pills were okay with me the potency helped my body and hair the taste was not horrible at all. I took them twice a day with breakfast and dinner which was best for me.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

i recommended this to my very dear friend because she's in menopausal stage and the result was really good on her health....will be her maintenance supplement since the first time taking it.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I bought this multivitamin for my mom. The price was great and she was happy. I have noticed the big difference in her energy level. This is the best multivitamin I have found for my mom.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I bought this for my sister as she’s having her menopause. It’s too early to tell if the product works for her; but it’s recommended by a friend who has been taking it during her menopause too.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

My mother who is 90+ years old finds this easy to take and seems to be happy with its effects. She continues to take it to maintain her general health .

Suit for me since i am in the stage of perimenopausal🙏🙏🙏

4894d120-be5a-4b8b-a544-838f9fa3175e
Posted on May 2, 2021

I take only 3 tablets in the morning instead of 6 as suggested. This portion is already good enough to give me energy for the day and make me feel good about myself. This supplement also contains 500mg of calcium in 3 tablets, which is higher than other multi-vitamins and minerals products provide, so I can cut down the calcium from my bone support supplement to save some costs. I will continue taking this for the long term.