Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Vitamin D3 Drops for Kids, Unflavored, 10 mcg (400 IU), 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

The good quality and afforable type of high deficiency Vitamin D3 for kids. For picky eater, just put 2drops on their food/milk and no more husstle. Very recommended!

02bfd105-7a5d-45fa-a1ad-40fe8cd991fa
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Don't have a bad taste or scent which is very good, because previous D3 my child didn't want to take. Small size bottle. I bought it for my 8 years old child. Good quality. Easy to use. Sometimes can take it for myself )) Using after food, is better in the morning time after breakfast because D3 is fat and gives energy. We do not use it in the evening time.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This stuff is great! The ingredients are the same as more expensive brands, so I would say the quality is the same. It’s one drop a day, just like our previous brand, but this one has 500 drops in it. Doesn’t have a discernible taste, and it’s easy to use and get into our 7 month old. The package (bottle) is sturdy, and has withstood falling on ceramic tile at least twice. With the size of the bottle for the price, we will definitely be ordering this one again.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 2, 2022

I always take vitamin D 3 drops for adults and I’m satisfied. So I decided to take this drops for kids. It’s really high quality supplement. The package is dark small size glass bottle. Very comfortable to count drops. It has no any taste or smell so my child drinks it easily.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Vitamin D is very important for the growth of bones and teeth, especially in the growth period of children. Surely reorder this vitamin. Highly recommended!

9fbae8d9-dde8-4030-b1a9-176f1c503232
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

suitable for infant who doesnt like eating vitamins. I added drops as instructed to bottled milk since it unflavored to maintain their vit D level

380be280-d9d6-4fc6-951c-1c59288e4eda
Posted on May 30, 2022

Great for the price !! There are 500 drops in the bottle, which is a lot more than the last one I bought for the same price.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a great way to incorporate this supplement for younger age kids. Frequency of dosage is once a day. We use this as a recommendation from our doctor.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

D3 is essential for absorb calcium, I feel good for my baby after taking this as during the covin 19, I seldom take her outdoor for sun bathing

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I’ve bought as soon as my girl was born. She seems to enjoy the taste and for sure I’m taking care of her immunity.