TZ

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I have 2 companies that I always buy my Cod liver oil from. This is one of them. So when making a purchase I will go by which one is on sale and in stock. Like my other favorite Company, I trust their quality and the bonus is that they are reasonably priced as well.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

Really clean ingredients, it needs lots of bile to absorb it in the body. I take it with D3 and K2 and Bile Salts. Takes quite some time to fix the deficiency. I started with 3 capsules for a week and then two and now I'm down to one. Try to add more cod liver fish in my diet too. After my supply has diminished I noticed the difference in the time I was without. Really amazing for eye inflammation, so many benefits for skin too. There is no after taste. I wish they would have bigger packaging. That would really be amazing. Good quality, will order way more.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

High quality product with high quality ingredients. It’s great for skin, hair and heart health as well as inflammation. It helps to age gracefully and has multiple benefits. It doesn't taste fishy and is well packaged. An excellent way to get your Omega 3s. It’s reasonably priced too. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Help me when I suffered from coronavirus it’s perfect size with high quality support my immune system with good effect on my bone with normal taste , gentle for stomach high potency perfect package antioxidants with best ingredients , best supplements perfect benefits best way for training good quality for diet and fitness good concern help age good fish oil

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

I know the benefits of cod liver oil, so I will order this product again. This is a high quality product from a well know company. There is a slight taste of fish if you burp, but it is very mild. Is a good source of omega 3, and it will help with inflammation.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Excellent product with DHA, Omega contents.. i have skin issue.. so doctor prescribe to have supplement with vitamin A and D content.. In this product i can see all contents.. and good price. The package ingredients comes with vitamin A and D. Also taste also fine because it's comes in liquid form tablets

tontubut
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Yes you'll get a taste of the cod liver oil with the occasional burp but it's oh so much better than taking it by the spoonful. I find that taking them with meals or at least with something to eat after I take them dispels the taste problem. It's a large capsule but very soft and is easy to swallow.