TZ

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Best item have used, after i read all reviews by other I decided to order and tried, and i feel relax and increase my focus and enhance my mood, its help me to reduce the stress from the study and work, also its help me to modify the relationship with my family, the taste of product its good and I didn’t feel anything strange in the taste or smell

dc147a41-356e-466c-bb7a-dae7a3b835ee
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I tried 5HTP supplement and I had a problem with it. It didn't work for me. So, I read some reviews of my friends and I decided to try Ashwagandha. I work in intensive care unit and no need to say how I feel after two years of pandemic. I'm exhausted and I feel every simptom of burn out sindrome. I sincerely hope that this supplement with funny name will help me to cope with everyday stress.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

wow wow wow just amazing how this adaptogen has helped me with restful sleep and fatigue resistance.. This gives me just the right kind of calm i have been looking for. Unlike like KSM-66 which is mainly stimulatory and helps with memory, cognition and energy, sensoril gives you an even keeled type of energy that is not hyper. I use both but this one i use more in the evenings while the KSM is used more mid-day. I highly recommend this if you are dealing with evening stressors and will love to enhance your sleep. Please click the like button and thank a lot. Os

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I read that Sensoril is the highest quality ashwagandha adaptogen for combating stress. I've taken other types in the past that had a more energizing effect. This type has been really helpful during a stressful period at work, my mood is more even keeled and less reactive due to the beneficial effects on cortisol. I've been sleeping better at night as well.

Ismar36
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

This is very good adaptogen, stress becomes easier to manage. Mood will (probably) improve, helps me to sleep better. Quality ingredient (Sensoril Ashwagandha). If we are honest there is so many benefits to this ayurvedic medicine. This is staple for any adaptogen stack or just to start with adaptogens this one is really good.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I recently started taking Natural Factors Ashwagandha to help with sleep (1 capsule about an hour before bedtime). Amazingly, this works to help get a better night's sleep without waking up during the night (even when its noisy outside (I live downtown)). Previously, I tried KSM Ashwagandha from another brand and it had the opposite effect: more energy. Also, I have zero "hangover" effects in the AM. Sensoril Ashwagandha, for me, is almost as effective as Xanax.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I have had CFS and terrible sleep for years, and I've been heavily relying on OTC and strong herbal sleep aids (kava, melatonin, 5-HTP, diphenhydramine), but I was always so groggy in the morning and still not really sleeping well. I got this Ashwagandha three days ago and took ONLY this the last two nights (oh, along with my anti-anxiety CalmAid lavender), and it helped me fall asleep naturally and even though I'm still waking up more than I'd like, I seem to be sleeping better and waking earlier and less groggy. Sensoril is one of the best researched forms of this ingredient, and the benefit I'm already getting is almost unbelievable. I look forward to seeing long term improvements stress coping and such too.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

seems to be effective. am 66 of age, suffered from severe anxiety and depression, due to lost of love one, and last 2 years locked down. this ashwagandha seemed to helped me clear my mind with more positive moods. i like it slightly more then N brand. both good quality am actually taking 1 capsules of this and one of N brand 3x a day, so 6 capsules a day. as just 3 capsules won't do. this capsule is slightly smaller size then the other brand, very easy to take. will reduce in 2 weeks time

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Quite happy with this product. Research suggests 500-600mg of Ashwagandha is needed for any therapeutic benefit relating to stress/anxiety. I only need to take a few of these to get results. For the price I’m happy to take more than one at a time as these only have 250mg per cap. Pop a few in the morning and you’re in for a chill day that’s for sure. I’ve also doubled this with the Natural Factors ‘Adrenal Serenity’ which I’ve noticed works well together.