Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Raw Organic 100% Plant-Based Protein, French Vanilla, 1.2 lb (547.5 g) - iHerb
TZ

Violettie
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

This vanilla plant-protein is really yummy, i could taste the vanilla is a good quality one. I drink it before my work out i feel really full and charged with energy. I like it because it's raw organic, clean protein non dairy. If you are like me , do not get enough daily intake of protein maybe it's and option for you too.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I love this protein powder. It is the only one I've found so far that have a good taste and does't give me bloating issues. I strongly recommend this brand for anyone who have struggle with inflammation after consuming protein.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Pea protein usually has a gritty and grainy texture but I found this one to be less grainy and the taste is amazing. I’m so happy I tried this because I love the flavour and texture is far more enjoyable than others I’ve tried.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

This is my first purchase. Fast delivery. Really good taste and will buy again

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Good quality for affordable price. Not really good taste, but ok

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Um...are we talking about the same protein powder because i remember this tasting terrible; not sweet at all; kind of like (what i imagine) laundry/clothes washing powder, would taste like

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

nice taste and organic..... mixes best in smothee

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

best vegan protein great taste good package

Posted on Jan 9, 2022