TZ

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I asked Natural factors manufacturer about the source of Quercetin and they replied “Natural Factors Quercetin is sourced from the budding flower of the Pagoda Tree (Sophora Japonica). Natural Factors Quercetin is not derived from onions or garlic.” I am very happy that it comes together with vitamin C to build up the immune system and it’s a must especially during covid! Recommended :)

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I am 72 years old and began taking this supplement when it was recommended by one of the media doctors who did not recommend getting the vax jab but wanted her readers to still avoid getting COVID by enhancing their immunity. Here it is, July of 2022, and I am still COVID free and haven't gotten the jab. Yes, I also take additional C, plus zinc and D3, but I believe this supplement was a vital part of my continuing health during this period.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Two great supplements together in one pill! It doesn't get any easier than that. Easy to take. Pairs well with Zinc to help my family stay healthy during these trying times. Been taking this for over a year and still have not been sick while others around us that are not supplementing have been! Coincidence? I think not.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Easy to swallow. My whole family takes them. Noone has had any allergic reactions. One person on Lupus meds, someone else with other medications taken and everyone seems fine. Also seemed to have helped one member whom was getting a cold but seemed to have suddenly started going away meaning it didn’t worsen

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Preventive supplement to reduce inflammation, strengthen immune system. Quercetin is a flavonoid, a class of antioxidant commonly found in fruits. As I can't possibly consume enough of the foods that have enough quercetin so the easiest and convenient way to increase your intake of quercetin is via a supplement. I use this for boosting immunity, fighting inflammation. I was also happy to read that it may help fight cancer. You need two capsules every day at this dosage, not one. Quercetin can deplete iron, so if you are taking it continuously you might want to check your ferritin levels from time to time. Now I am taking NAC with this every day. Helps keep me healthy!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

really good combination. I take quercetine for its antioxidant power and I associate glutathione, NAC and milk thistle. The size is a little over the medium one, but I often found quercetin to have quite big capsules. The potency is really high (500 mg), I didn't find this often in quercetin supplements.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

My 1st time trying this product. I trust Natural Factors to produce quality products. I bought it for the family one of whom has a sinus problem. Its too early days to tell but definitely there is less sneezing "heard". I like the packaging and the color of the capsule which is a bright sunny yellow. It is easy to swallow and the ingredients are good.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great combination of vitamin C and Quercetin in an all in one easy to swallow capsule. Quercetin is especially hard to find because most manufactures offer their Quercetin in big tablets and capsules that are difficult to swallow. This is the only brand I have found where the capsules are easy to swallow. The added benefits of Vitamin C is even more beneficial for the immune system. Highly recommend. 5 stars

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I have histamine intolerance issues and vitamin C & Quercetin are a handy natural antihistamine to have on hand, I take them everyday, when I skipped a day I felt the histamine reaction early in the day despite taking many other supplements, with half an hour of taking one it was diminishing.