Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Big Friends, Chewable Vitamin C, Tangy Orange, 250 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good ingredients with good taste that kids love it. We have been using it since covid . The size of the tablets are easy for them. And i use it for kids 1 or 2 tablets accoeding their ages. İt has 250 mg of vitamin c each serving. İ do know it has a helpful benefit for their immune and we use it daily. And increase the dosage during cold season or we wanna boost immune!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

good quality. good ingredient list ,no sugar and no nasty artificial sweeteners.Great taste has a cooling effect . No artificial colours. Benifits immune system function. To improve it please consider creating same products but higher in strength so my lower age children do not need to have so many each serving or with so much frequency . Larger size tablets. Nice package kids love image. Use as a supplement or benefit for the immune system.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Another product that has sufficient Vitamin C which is enough for the daily intake for Children above 6 years old. I bought this for my youngest kid which is 4 years old and he loves it. The gummy texture makes him look forward for this supplement everyday. Shipping is fast and received within a week.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I thought they are gummies but found out that afterwardsare chewable tablets.. my daughter didn't like the taste at the beginning but got a little used to it afterwards

e62fc9a0-3fe3-4a69-ac42-031a4fbfff47
8391bde7-8956-46dc-ac7c-d6df049693d4
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

These taste really good.. They taste like smarties, but way better. My kids remind me daily of having to take these. I got these to boost their immunity. They taste way better than the adult ones I got for me and my husband.. so when we finish that bottle I plan on ordering these for us big kids too. Be careful, since the lids are not childproof, to keep them way out of reach since children can confuse these for candy or go through a number of these to satisfy their craving.

Posted on May 26, 2022

at first the taste is awkward for my kids but by everyday taking it ,they are liking it and wants to take more than the normal dosage for each day

Posted on May 12, 2022

The kids love the taste and they're also the most reasonably priced. Not to mention they don't have a lot of chemicals or sugar in them.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great quality vitamin for kids with no added sugar or gluten. Taste is good for kids. They like the orange flavor. Sturdy packaging. Should be taken once daily.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was looking for a natural vitamin without sugar or any harmful ingreditens. This is the best product on the market that I found. With 250mg Vitamin C and only 1g of Xylitol, it tastes really good and both my kids love it!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I recomend! It's a very good immune support! I bought it to my daughter and it has helped a lot to keep her immune system up high! And in addition its like a delicious health candy!