Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Big Friends, Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Minerals, Jungle Berry, 60 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

High quality and taste great. My kids love it.. I gave them 1 serving once a day the size of the chewable tablet is just right. andi saw a lot improvements with my kids like. Sound sleep and good appetite. The packaging, smell, quality and ingredients are great. I highly recommend this to my family and friends.

dba73029-54a4-4be6-bf72-d5704ede345b
040cf04b-b5c7-4bde-8233-39de47762419
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This supplement with it is ingredients has all the vitamins dose that preteen kids need with a good taste, age around 10 . For serving : I’m giving my son one per day as he is eating well The size is good for 2 months and the package is just great . The most important is the quality is great and without any adding unnecessary one

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was looking for a natural vitamins without sugar or any harmful ingreditens. The tablets come in little dinosour or lion shapes. They taste nice and berry. This is the best product on the market that I found. With 100mg Vitamin C and only 1g of Xylitol, it tastes really good and both my kids love it! It does contain Iron. So beaware that your children don´t get their hands on it and accidentally eat handful of them. Overdosis on iron is dangerous from what I know. But if you limit it to one a day, it´s perfectly fine.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Great size, flavor (taste) and smell is great (at least my toddler's opinion). I liked it has no added sugars, only xylitol, cause I don't use sugar with my kids. nI'd love to have a one year presentation (350 tablets or more). I definitly will buy again.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

1-) excellent quality. 2-) They taste lovely for my kids. 3-) The bottle is just about the right size. 4-) The package of this supplement is rich in vitamins and minerals. 5-) I gave my kids (5+ years old) 1 serving once a day, and the size of the chewable tablet is just right. it is easy to use and does not take long to give result

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

For a low price you get these wonderful multivitamins that contain all the necessary vitamins and minerals your kid needs. They taste wonderful at least to my kid and they're just about the right size. This one does not contain any animal ingredients like animal gelatin, which is a big plus. Overall I think this is just perfect for any parent that wants to give their kids multivitamins.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

My kids really like the cute little Dino shapes and the taste. I like that they get the right vitamins and minerals in this supplement without a lot of extra additives/ingredients! They also have magnesium which helps improve my son's ADHD behaviors. Many children multivitamins skip out on magnesium supplements. I also like that the serving size is 1-2 tablets per day as apposed to some vitamins that require up to 4 tablets in one day. Win Win!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

It is very useful and I have tried it more than once. It is good for all skin types and it gave me a complete change. I advise everyone to buy it. It is really worth a lot as I forget it is easy to use and does not take long to give results, I bought it more than once and will buy it again,

Posted on May 15, 2022

great product my kids love this the taste is so good and nice shapes too. excellent quality i highly recommended. it was shipped immediately too. thank you.

9b341df3-99e3-4f9f-9be6-c1354a4bec8a
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The package of this supplement is rich with vitamins and minerals. My son doesnt like the taste and size, but they are chewable, not drinkable. Serving is one daily. They are light pink in shape of dragon. My kid like to see it but not so much to taste them. Its for 3+kids. I hope I shall see improvement in my sons immune system.