Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Dynamix (NDX), Gummy Cuties, Kids Echinacea, Vitamin C & Zinc, 60 Gummy Cuties - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

OMG, i cannot recommend them enough, my kids just love it and begging to get more. Usually they don't like any gummy vitamins, but this one is a hit! I also like the composition

e6a4d1d0-32fe-4cf6-bc55-d0793fb2453a
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

These were a firm favourite with our children: the size, taste, texture and ingredients were all great. However, we then found a product with vitamin D for children, so now use that. At the time, we were living in an area with high rainfall during a very bad winter and the children needed more vitamin D than was possible to get even with being outside.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Found this product but i cannot identify how many mg. Great for kids in boosting immunity, not acidic to stomach, taste good. Ingredients are perfect combination and its vitamins and minerals are also an antioxidant effect and potent. Good quality , size and packaging worth the price.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Take 2 a day for kids 4 and above. I like that it is not coated with sugar and not too sweet. Said to boost immunity. Packaging is cute for kids. Taste is nice for my kids too.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Kids are very happy to get their gummies on daily basis, it is a great combination of ingredients which reduces the number of supplements they have to take

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Quite nice quality and ingredients: zinc, echinacea and vitamin c are a great mix for immune system. Chewable, taste good. My kid takes them with pleasure.

Posted on Dec 28, 2020

We have been ordering these fir over 3 years and will never be without. Ever since we have been giving these to our son, he rarely ever gets sick anymore. When he happens to catch a cold it’s so short lived it will last maybe a day or less. I can’t recommend these enough. They are a staple in our home.

Posted on May 10, 2021

We love these gummies! My two boys have been on them for over a year now, and they have helped keep them from getting sick frequently during flu season. They love the taste, they are of great quality, and are inexpensive compared to other brands. I will always have these stocked in our house, and I highly recommend them.

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

My daughter loves it. Because of this season,We need to do body maintenance that’s why I give it to her every day. But she really like this taste that’s why she always wants to eat this one but it’s a little bit strong because blood form her nose often.lol Do you have to keep one chewable In one day.

Posted on May 13, 2022

kid loves it. Not too sure about effect but she did recover fast from her flu.