Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Balance, AlkaMax, Alkaline Booster pH Test Strips, 100 Test Strips - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 10, 2022

I use it to measure my pH. It helps to see my body’s performance It is convenient and has 0,5 level gradation. I will try more precise strips but this one is fine too.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very useful & accurate and very convenient for testing. No scent or taste. Very good quality for the price. Colours are perfect.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

A easy quick way to monitor how alkaline my body is.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Easy to use and compact for it your travelling, I used by placing on tongue to get ph reading, and tasteless.

Posted on Nov 27, 2019

A good product. Shows acidity even less than 5. But I would like to get an accurate scale with acidity less than 5 and alkalinity greater than 9, for such a high price!

Posted on Aug 4, 2019

These pH test strips are really easy to use. I like the two colors on the strip for a more accurate reading....most pH test strips have only a single color. These strips are sensitive and accurate . Really great! Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 26, 2019

Certainly, these pH strips do the job of estimating the pH of urine or saliva. I will not purchase them again but will go back to the paper roll. These are little plastic strips. I'm deleting plastic use as much as possible. Also, a big to-do about a pH system is made on the outer label but no further information is to be found inside. I felt it was marketing and nothing more.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020

ok

Posted on Mar 16, 2020

not sure they work as they are the same colour all the time.

Posted on Jul 30, 2019

All strips look the same after testing.