TZ

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

by far the most effective sleep inducer i have ever tried (i've tried tons!). i went through a lot of stress since the start of the pandemic,which resulted to months of sleepless nights and extreme exhaustion. as soon as i took 1 tablet, i felt sooo sleepy in just after 20-30 min. my sleep was finally deep, refreshing and has no hangver effect in the morning. if i happen to wake up in the middle of my sleep, i had no more problem going back to dreamland. i highly recommend!

652df27a-5601-42a1-88d2-14a9ca1e7de8

I have had severe joint and hip pain for many years and battled to fall asleep. The oain kept my awake and that was all I could concentrate on. But since I started taking Natrol Melatonin 10mg 20min before going to bed. I fall asleep almost instantly and if I do wake up during the night to turn. I fall back to sleep again. Now I can sleep and not lie awake thinking about hip pain. Just love this product! It has changed my life.

2df66c0b-de25-4583-a6be-3c1a272452d4
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Usually it takes a couple hours for me to fall asleep but with these it is shortened to less than half an hour. If you decide you want to try these yourself, i would suggest starting with a lower dose (halving tablet works) as these are quite strong. All in all, i highly recommend this product if you have sleeping difficulties.

9251371d-ac63-4a38-a4fe-b3a30d591410
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Sleep Fast Dissolve Natural Flavor Value Size Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer 100% Drug-Free Vegetarian Dietary Supplement Natrol Melatonin 10 mg Fast Dissolve: Helps establish normal sleep patterns. Fast Dissolve form—take anytime, anywhere; no water needed. 100% Drug-free and non-habit forming. Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.

2ff5082d-63f0-4f7e-9b37-f0b237a9cff5
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My children and I have been taking this at night 15mins before we want to fall asleep - it makes you start yawning first and then all of a sudden you’re out like a light. Warning! If you miss that 15-20min window of falling asleep and you don’t actually go to bed, you will be in this weird limbo of falling asleep and waking up for a few hours. When this happens you are super tired the following day. Just ensure you go to bed in that 15-20min window!

77c8d610-e787-4174-b22b-ac69bda2fc7d
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Exactly what I needed. Flavor is decent and did not take like chemicals. I take the tab, read my book for 15-20 minutes and then have an amazing night of sleep. I am not groggy in the morning. I needed to train my body for a new sleeping schedule in a new location. These tablets were instrumental in turning around my restless nights and training my brain to be sleepy in that environment. Would highly recommend.

Leeza
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I am very nearly a life long insomnia - I am 60 and have struggled since the age of 22 relentlessly. I have a prescribed sleep medication but do not like to take it daily. I alternate it with these chewable tablets and they work a charm !!!! I love all of Natrol's products.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I buy these for my daughter who has ADHD, so much better value than on a prescription in Australia. I buy a few bottles at a time which helps with value. The high dosage is a bonus and hard to come by. this means we use less than what is prescribed. We have been purchasing for quite a while now. Good quality. The taste is palatable for her sensory issues and some night she takes with water. As she has grown we have increased the dose and it really helps for a better quality sleep for her. highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

benefit Sleep. Fall Asleep Faster, Stay Asleep Longer 100% Drug-Free Natural Flavor taste. Extra Strength Vegetarian Dietary Supplement .ingredient Natrol Melatonin 5 mg .dosage Fast Dissolve tab .size 10mg .good quality. Helps establish normal sleep patterns. Fast Dissolve form–take anytime, anywhere; no water needed. 100% Drug-free and non-habit forming. Melatonin is a nighttime sleep aid for occasional sleeplessness.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I ordered this product for youngest son who is 49 & suffering depression & huge anxiety. Also he has enormous trouble sleeping as in getting to sleep & then staying asleep. I have seen some improvement so far & have also ordered Melatonin for my oldest son who is 50, has once again trouble sleeping but also has some serious ongoing health issues even though he is working fulltime.