TZ

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
First iherb order and it’s working a treat

We used to order our melatonin from a compounding pharmacist in Frankston VIC but at $70 a bottle it was a big budget item. We had our paediatrician recommend the natrol brand on iherb and the effect has been perfect, helping our anxious over thinker drop off quicker in the evening. Delivered in only 3 days, also impressive!

aacd0869-9ce6-477d-b1c5-58d207388862
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

These are amazing, it takes my 8yr old daughter has trouble falling asleep and she has one of these and is out like a light, her younger sister takes hours to get to sleep and they have literally saved us for sitting with her every night waiting for her to go to sleep.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My daughter is suffering with a lot in her head lately and docters seem to be no help at all . We are sure she has adhd and when it comes to night time she is unable to switch off . She suffers with mental breakdowns due to over thinking and not understand emotions or situations. We bought these to see if they help or at least give her brain a break . The 1st night we tryed 1 and we were shocked how well these worked . The 2nd night she had melt down so we went with 2 gummies and she has gone to bed each night on the same amount and it has changed everything . She sleeps with out stiring and practically fights to stay awake . These gummies have been the best option . They have given her brain a chance to rest sleep and process information. Highly recommend these theybhave changed our daughters life and our family .

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Thank goodness I have found these gummies. My nearly 5 yr old will only fall asleep on my knee and it can take up to an hour for him to get into a deep sleep. He is also very active, hyper at times and these have helped tremendously. Thank you so much, we couldnt believe the difference they make and how quickly they work.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Wow what can i say, my 9 yr old son use to struggle to fall asleep, 1 gummie and he is asleep within 20minutes, wakes up refreshed because of a great night sleep. Would highly recommend this product just wish i found then sooner. I ordered and within 7 days they were here in australia,free shipping also. 1000% recommend these to parents who have trouble with there children trying to get to sleep and having a good night sleep. Great package size. Fantastic taste All natural will continue to buy and now have recommended to friends and they are getting them for there children ingredients are fantastic quality could not ask for more

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Came across these by accident, and am so glad I did , I have one child with ADD and another with Autism, these have helped both of them maintain a great sleeping pattern they never had before , helps them go to sleep with in the hour instead of them taking 4 hours plus to doze off by themselves. The great flavour also makes it easier for them to take . So happy we found these beauties

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I have a challenging bedtime routine with my 10 year old & these gummies help perfectly to help her get to sleep!! The best part for her is she loves the strawberry flavour and they are natural ingredients! Has been a big improvement to her night routine. The quality of this product is amazing and re-purchase regularly!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

My daughter who is nearly 8 has never slept properly and cannot wind down. She struggles then throughout the day mentally and emotionally. Recommended these so thoyght ive got nothing to lose. 30 minutes before bed and she literally drops. She knows to put herself into bed when she begins to feel sleepy. They are literally a game changer for our family. A child that hardly sleeps sleeps better than us now. Just about to make second order

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

this product has changed my life. now my child wind's down and sleeps at bedtime. I was hesitant at first as I'd never heard of iherb and now I'm a repeat customer. my youngest has adhd and this is better than the stuff the docs give you as they taste like sweets to kids. be patient as sometimes they do come a couple of days later but they are worth it. they are amazing quality and the ingredients are so simple to understand. we use them daily for our 7 year old and honestly the benefit is huge. I just wish they packed more into the tub.