TZ

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A really excellent supplement for perimenopausal symptoms, at least this is why i was taking it and it helped to regulated both my mood and my period and the period pains. Just 25mg was all i needed to do the trick without any side effects like extra spots or facial hair.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I’m a 46 year old male user of this DHEA. I take 50mg per day and I noticed that I am able to achieve not only harder erection within a day of taking this but the time to achieve erection again post orgasm has been cut in half. Highly recommended for “performance enhancement”. I noticed that I’m stronger and more aggressive in the gym as well. After working out for over 30 years, I’m definitely aware of the placebo effect and this is the 2nd time I’ve remembered to try DHEA with immediate benefit.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Natrol is a company with many great products. Dhea is one of them. I take dhea for egg quality and fertility. My dhea-s blood work showed that my levels are very low, so I must take it. This is a big package, at a great price. I take 75mg of dhea(3 tablets)

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

WARNING, Dhea is a great product but you must be deficiency or have low dhea on your blood. It might be dangerous if you don't need it and take it because your body trasforms it to testosterone. this might be good, but if your dhea-s and testosterone level levels are good your body might trasforms it to estrogen..and that's when problem might start. SO BE CAREFUL. i had dhea-s level at the minimum..so now it's been 7 months since I started and my level went from 120 to 315..and I feel very good, sleep great, mood great, I am able to deal with stress easily.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I'm actually not sure yet if it works on me or not. I heard good things about Dhea in general, and I think it started to work on me- but then I took a break from it for some reason.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

High quality, single ingredient DHEA supplement! The size of the pills are small, easy to swallow or chew up and take sublingual with no bad taste. The dosage is very fair and will yield good benefits for staving brain fog and improving overall mood/cognitive function. A neurosteroid I highly recommend to anyone over the age of 25 or if you are taking hormone replacement therapy and your HPTA is shutdown.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022