TZ

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Прекрасно!

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

I have been taking this tablet for several weeks. I've had to bad side affects and I feel fine. Thank you

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is the best productt i have ever taken.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Fantastic quality bought this for my family member

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Excellent! Good quality, Good ingredient, Good size, Good package

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I think it is a very good product for health, specially for my monther's illness(cancer), continue eating it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

I've got stage 4 breast cancer, and this product is perfect with my complimentary medicines.

Posted on Oct 18, 2013

My father was diagnosed with colon cancer. He had surgery to remove the tumor. Then he found out he had metastasis in lungs. After 6 months of the diagnosis his CT scans showed how fast his metastases in lungs were growing. The doctors said it’s not curable and they gave him 20 months to live. Then he started taking 2 pills of Maitake with 500mg of Vitamin C twice a day, while doing chemo and also during the breaks from the chemo. Since then, his CT scans show no change. It’s not improving and it’s not getting worse. The doctors are amazed…. He still doesn’t have any symptoms of the disease, he just suffers the side effects of the chemo, but since he started taking Maitake even the side effects are less. He will never stop taking it!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021