Page 1 - Reviews - Muscletech, Platinum Muscle Builder, 30 Rapid-Release Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I tried many muscle builders but this one is the best quality due to it's unique ingredients and composition with no taste! I feel more strength during my workout and I always order 2 packages and it's enough for 60 days! If you'll combine it with protein shake and some amino, it will be even better for you!!! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

5387fec1-d6b7-4809-8379-691cd9353a38
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I purchased two bottle and receive on Oct 19 2021 . 3 days passed I notice a hug difrance in strength .it's a batter product insted of pre workout . as per product you need to continue use it for 3 month so next result report i am able to submit after 90 days ..

e66cfc79-d9e0-4faa-97ad-cd599e4f1af3
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I worked hard with my diet and exercise for 1 month (. 30 capsules )size and quality are good composition, taste is great and ingredients are safe. Packaging is a little big, but that is only superficial. Again- work hard, eat well and avoid alcohol for the 30 days. I gained noticeable muscle.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is a studied, trademarked ingredient at the dosage studied. It is rare to find single-ingredient, well researched products at effective dosages. This is a simple addition to any training regimen. I have noticed a feeling of enthusiasm and mental alacrity when training. I suspect a synergistic effect with caffeine.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is a great product, I felt the effects within the first hour of taking this. The pump in my muscles are noticeable and it feels like my muscle have more power and strength. I am able to push out a few more reps on each set and feel my strength gradually increasing. Highly recommended. The ingredients must be very high quality. Tablet size is small and only require one doge per day which is convenient. No taste and the tablet composition is soft capsule. Package is compact but could be a lot smaller for convenience.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This product has a patent protected form of ATP and pure sodium as its ingredients. Nothing too unique in my opinion besides the convenience. ATP and Sodium is responsible in the basic energy process, sodium-potassium pump. Just like food in general, food can give you energy to perform more strength required tasks. The good thing about this product is it gives you energy in simpler forms sooner. However, a major drawback is it’s expensive cost of about $30 for the 30 capsule supply; that is like $1 per pill. I would more likely recommend this to pro athletes that need to invest money for higher demand of energy. Even though this can be useful for all, for people who want to just stay fit with healthy timed diets do not exactly require this. But feel free to buy it if costs is not an issue for you. I do find that this is good quality and I do have increased energy performance to perform strength and endurance tasks in the gym for the first part of the workout. Of course, this is a pill, there is no distinct taste. Hope this helps! Thumbs up if this helped and impacted your decision.

3bc11ada-b26d-4176-a629-348f9a1a2787
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Been taking it for 2 weeks and there is a lot of difference. Feel more energetic and been doing more reps easily without getting tired

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I was skeptical about this supplement, but I actually noticed results in about two weeks. I've been following recommended dosage 1 capsule a day, and I feel better workout performance, where I can get more reps with heavier weights. I will keep using it.