Page 1 - Reviews - Muscletech, Nitro Tech 100% Whey Gold, Double Rich Chocolate, 5.03 lbs (2.28 kg) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Taste is fantastic, enjoying the product and going to buy it again soon. Price is not that high and weight is 2.51 kgs which is very inexpensive. Loving the double rich chocolate. Thanks iherb for the discount offered for this protein. Really top quality protein. I am taking this protein supplement twice in a day after my training.

adac652d-5848-433c-8d44-607a2e0a3979
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I´ve bee using this for many years now. I have not taken past at least a year, but Muscle Tech's Nitro-Tech protein powder is very easy to dissolve in water. So easy to drink. That is a huge plus, especially compared to very thick-taste, weight gainer products. During or right after workout, I do not think anyone wants to drink thick taste of protein power suspension. This product really brings out the lean muscle definition as well as aiding in muscle recovery if used as a post workout protein. I've also used it as a meal replacement and it does it's job well. Very high quality product. And the taste isn't bad either. This will be my go-to protein for the foreseeable future.

Posted on May 19, 2022

A product of very good quality, and a good price relative to its size and servings per container. Its taste is very delicious, especially if you use it with water (I tried it with milk, but water seems a better choice). Another good thing is that it dissolves fairly well in water. It also provides a good amount of protein for minimum calories. I use it as a supplement before and after my training, and it really helps with increasing weight lifting during my workouts.

Posted on May 15, 2022

My husband used to drink the pea protein but most of them taste awful, so he changed his mind. This one tastes a lot better than the pea one but still some artificial flavor remains. We searched for the spoon inside the bottle but no luck. He drank twice a day during his work out day and drank once during his rest day. He is trying to build more muscle with this together with working out, I hope for his success. Please help to like this review after reading, thank you.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Great quality why protein with a ton of extra vitamins and minerals HOWEVER these proices are triple what they used to be. It has become insanely expensive to buy protein on IHERB. I use this before and after my workout because it is low calorie high protein supplement. The taste is excellent too. I was buyinh the big package but it became so pricey I started buying from another site in bulk

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

As someone who has been on the keto diet, the macros for this whey are very suitable. I was hesitant at first with the sweet taste but slowly grew up to liking it after the first try, you can work your way around the taste if macros and ingredients are your priority. I consume this with water and it has benefited me greatly. Would recommend.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

The main advantage of this whey protein is the amount of protein per portion and a very small amount of sugar, which is really important. The taste is neutral, I prefer to mix it with milk. 8lbs size is amazing enough for 2 months. I usually use it before a workout and immediately after.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

the product itself is great. not my favourite chocolate flavor because it's not very strong but what I love the most is that's not too sweet. the shipping was supper fast even tho I'm at the other side of the world. It came well packed and in perfect condition

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Tasting MuscleTech Whey SO FAR! This is, so far, my favorite Muscle Tech Whey. The cookies and cream flavor is, by far, the most subtle and best tasting and the whey it's self is a fine powder easy for blending, but I have also been using a shaker and it handles within about 30 seconds.

Posted on May 27, 2022

the quality is great and the size is big, the same ingredients that help a lot , it taste awesome , great whey protein and the package arrived safe, this supplement has a lot of benefits for fitness and diet when using it with workout and training

631d423b-6241-419e-a321-f2e70d721c21