Page 1 - Reviews - MusclePharm, Essentials, CLA, 1,000 mg, 180 Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

Guys! It’s amazingggg! I took it with the Hydroxycut every day for less than a month and lost 8 kg! I wasn’t strict with the healthy eating program also I just workout 2/3 days a week but it still works!! I recommend taking the CLA with the Hydroxycut and also the L-carnitine

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I take 2 pills (2,000 mg) of this along with 2,000mg of fish oil. I recently had blood work done and compared it to my last report and noticed my HDL and LDL levels were a lot better this time since I started consuming more fish oil and CLA.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is great and the size is really affordable I take my dosage before or during every meal it’s doesn’t have any taste, You have to include it in your fitness diet to see results and get your benefit from it. Check the ingredients to check from any allergies.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Good quality, and good size and ingredients and I benefits and it not taste bad and dosage is okay and I'm really happy from it and I really recommend you to buy it!!!

5118c769-b610-49d4-8484-f52da8bfd4c1
a5ee52ea-c633-4a40-9310-bedc99989f5e
279deaf2-1708-4e82-bbda-3bea0a661bcc
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I am usually on diet and daily workout , started using it to lean and I believe it’s efficient but it takes time no magic Take 3 weeks to a month to see the results Definitely I recommend it

e057a713-c440-49e8-940f-e7b3b63ad453
Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

I highly recommend this to anyone who is working out and just not seeing their ideal results. A week before I started using Muscle Pharm CLA, I changed my diet and was working out everyday. I was losing weight, but no muscle definition was showing. A week later, I ordered CLA. Within 3 days of keeping my normal routine of going to the gym everyday and doing the same workouts and eating the same healthy meals, I loss 3 pounds of pure fat while gaining the lean muscle. Not only that, but I could see muscle definition in my abdomen, upper back and shoulders as well. I do have to say, the only thing that I have found that works for me is to take 2 pills about a half hour before my biggest meals (lunch and dinner) and only 1 with my smaller meal (breakfast). Drink at least one bottle of water each time you take the pills as well or else, as I have found, you become constipated and your stomach will hurt for a while. One last thing; I have a new found energy after taking these. I feel more energetic to go to the gym and finish all my workouts strong. Reminder, this IS NOT a "miracle" pill; meaning, you cant sit on your back and eat potato chips and ice cream and expect results. You have to put in the time and effort. These ASSIST in your weight loss, they do not do it all for you. To all the people who say they want to lose weight but can't or they need motivation, here is your motivation: You are beautiful and perfect the way you are now but if you push yourself and you wake up every morning sore, you will thank yourself later down the road. (If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you!)Read Less

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I love CLA, The ingredients are helpful for my breathing problems. The size, package and dosage are easy. It has great quality for me as the benefits are many to me.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

after using for one week i can already see the difference. definitely something i will be using more. the dosage is enough. the size of the pill is easy to swallow. the ingredients are light and the quality of the package is good.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I just consumed this product. I like this product, it does not smell and the price is affordable. By adjusting my diet and exercising, hopefully it can help reduce my excess weight safely. I like this product, it doesn't smell.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Amazing for weight loss and gym Buy itt a must to have for gym

3bbe9b91-854f-4ff7-8548-e3ab376b8e1b