TZ

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

It is delicious, and it uses allulose as sweetener so this is keto compliant. I love that it was in perfect shape when it arrived. I am from Philipines by the way. Sometimes when I buy keto chocolate bars or granola bars they were all melted and out of shape. So this one is good will definitely buy again. ❤️

0af6cc6d-698c-4aef-a13f-173b7efd6178
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

It tastes how it is promised - like a granola bar. It also contains almond butter, just as promised, though the taste of almond isn't very clear. The consistency is nice. Most ingredients are carefully selected. They use allulose and monk fruit for sweetening, so it's definitely keto compatible. The palm oil is responsibly sourced, so presumably not responsible for the destruction of forests. Nevertheless, this doesn't make palm oil healthy. Coconut oil or rapeseed oil might have been a better choice. The lecithin is from sunflower, fortunately, no soy. The outer packaging is a joke. When I opened it, I first thought that half of the content was missing because there is so much room, like for 6-8 bars. The bars aren't well protected by having so much empty space in there just so that it looks like there's more in it than actually is - slightly deceptive packaging. Overall, the bars themselves are still well done, I might buy them again.

b2a1f565-af87-42c3-880a-7b139ec6c55d
b6ab1a08-6862-479e-b7f0-36bedde4add0
ffb66d80-c549-466d-af00-b67de2fc905b
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Not overly sweet, these are perfect if you are pursuing a ketogenic diet. It does not taste bland as well, was recommended by a friend to try this out. Can usually finish one box over a week. Highly recommended to pair it with milk if its too hard to chew.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

The flavours and texture are so good! nuts taste crunchy, fresh and sweetness is just right. But some may find it a little bland, i tried both flavours and they tasted similar? I much prefer these over a chalky protein bar although the size is quite tiny especially if you are looking for pre/post workout snack, it may not be enough. Please click on like if this reviewed helped!

I follow a keto diet from time to time when I feel weight creeping up or I need the anti-inflammatory benefit. I like the bar size and feel its taste is better than most keto snack products. I love the high quality ingredient list and like to enjoy the protein rich bar after a workout especially. If you are training you need protein so you can continue to engage in fitness! Packaging is easy to open and I like the price per bar.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Such a yummy keto bar! Substantial and keeps you full for a long time when out and about. I usually only eat a half with my partner when we are out for a small snack and it really curbs those hunger pangs/ sweet tooth! A bit expensive but when you eat them slowly like we do and live in Germany (where the keto diet isn't that big yet, thus no bars to choose from) it's really not that bad.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I bought it for my little girl as a breakfast, taste is good, and the individual package is convenient to carry out when I go for workout, also it is good for keto diet!

6d39f11f-a20e-4d15-8a0b-5fa1115973ba
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Super yummy low carb keto bar with great quality and ingredients.it does not taste bland as well .not overly sweet the flavor and texture are sooo good

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These are very tasty. Actually taste natural. Unfortunately, there's only 4 bars, which I can eat extremely fast ! Won't last me more than a couple of days.