Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, CoQ-10, 100 mg, 60 Softgels - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I’ve been taking this brand of Coq10 for years I trust it’s doing the job I have heart disease and take a statin so it’s vital I had my blood work tested for a Coke Q 10 level and I was above normal so I’m definitely absorbing it

8672b757-be91-41e2-9aa7-4cba6c9f2741
Posted on May 8, 2022

CoQ10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that helps convert food into energy. It's a powerful antioxidant that protects against damage from toxic free radicals. Researchers also report that CoQ10 may have significant benefits for people with cardiovascular disease. This is a quality CoQ10 - it's easy to swallow & value for money. I prefer softgel form when possible.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

He convinces me to buy supplements MRM company the fact that MRM obtains substances for its supplements only from reliable suppliers. As a result, each MRM product is supported by documentation confirming that the primary materials and excipients are GMO-free. . It also includes supplements dedicated to vegetarians, intended for pregnant women, and also gluten- free.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

I like the cost of this product. There are many brands on the market but my number one reason for choosing this one is because of the dark color, it is almost black. I do not like to have all my supplements the clear oil color. It helps me to remember what the pill is for without getting out the bottle to check it out. I divide my supplements in a pill box that is for one week. Having all the supplements color feels like I am just taking all the same thing.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

in order to improve the immune and cardiovascular system, I ordered q 10 of 100 mg and I take it for now every other day in consultation with a cardiologist.

71fcd97b-ae58-4929-91a4-3f7db85cbbd4
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

This product is great. And help you a lot as you know we not able get the C-Q10 from food z so its good to have this product and use

478081db-06bc-4b82-810c-f4fd787a1187
c94fcd9e-34ee-4e95-b102-b581876314ce
292f194c-378c-42af-98ba-fa6edbfa8df7
Posted on May 26, 2022

Every day we learn more about this exciting nutrient. If you are on statin drugs, supplementing with CoQ-10 is a MUST. Read the great article at the Iherb blog (which says a lot more than I can write here): https://www.iherb.com/blog/coq10-health-benefits/152

Oceans
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I've been taking this supplement for a few years. I was told that it is good to take CoQ-10 if you are on a statin medication. I can't say that the difference is noticeable; though I've had no adverse events or side effects. However, compared to other CoQ-10 supplements I do like this formulation and the capsules are very easy to swallow. The quality of the product has been consistent. I recommend this if you are looking for a quality CoQ-10 supplement.

11eabc71-8478-4893-8257-a67bad8828c6
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Good quality and package, the ingredient has benefit for body health and heart, the taste is easy to take, CoQ10 100mg is enough for me. I will buy it again in the future in my age.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

read that it's good for heart health and hope it will does the work. have been taken for a month but i do not feel any difference in my body, there is no adverse effect either. i didn't take any blood test tho so i can't tell if it really work or not. but it's easy to swallow and doesn't have weird taste as some of the supplements do. remember to store it in cool place as the gel caps tend to stick together.