Page 1 - Reviews - MRM, Chromium Picolinate, 100 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

got one for my obese cat (aa recommended by the vet) and another one for me. Can tell that it works for me as I notice that my blood sugar level is more stable (wont feel hungry again quickly as before)after taking this. hope it also works on the cat

439333ac-6d48-4b03-9b87-c34cd77ba032
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I had been feeling tired and lethargic for a long time, I tried this supplement and wasn't sure if it would help. However, after taking it for a month I noticed my energy levels were much better than before. This vitamin is excellent for people who have chronic fatigue or need extra boost of energy in the daily life.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This supplement is an excellent form of vitamins that will increase the quality of your life and improve your health. It is an easy to use, quick to act formula that does not have any side effects and it's safe for children and pregnant women as well. I highly recommend this for anyone looking for a new way to boost their energy .

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is the most powerful vitamin I have ever taken. It was an incredible feeling to feel more energetic and healthy, especially as an athlete. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to feel like they are at their prime, in the gym and in their everyday life.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am a 45 year old male and have been dealing with a lung disease for over 10 years. The doctors have done everything they can but I still feel tired all the time. Taking this vitamin helped me tremendously, improving my stamina and immunity, without any side effects that I've come to expect from other supplements. It's an excellent supplement - it has helped me so much

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

If you want to improve INSULIN sensitivity this is the right choice along side berberine. Most people are DEFICIENT in chromium, so starting doses up to a 1000mcg for a couple of weeks are often medically prescribed, then tapering down to 500mcg and 200mcg daily for eternity. Due to chromium being a mineral, you can cause TOXICITY if you take it in high dosages. So a safe bet would be to start with 400-500mcg for 2-3 weeks then taper down do 200mcg. If you experience any side effects even with the minimal dosage you can take it every other day OR every third day. If this info helped you, please consider upvoting the review!

Posted on May 15, 2022

I have hypothyroidism, so I'm taking chromium. It helps my metabolism, controls my blood sugar. Personally, I like Chromium Picolinate(the picolinic acid is an organic acid that increases and promotes the absorption of chromium). My dose is 200 mcg - 1 capsule daily after meals. Every 2-3 months I take a break for 15-20 days. I always keep in stock !!!

1eaa9cac-5e64-47d3-9915-17c3061f9f2f
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

When I first started taking this product, I had six of the best months of my life--felt so upbeat & energetic! Unfortunately, as with many supplements, initial effects did not last forever. Still take one with lunch & one with dinner. Definitely seems to be a plus; especially notice it when taken before I sing (once a week for several hours w/ friend)--helps me breathe better & improves ability to project. Warning: Some reports have claimed possible chromosome damage; others not. If you're planning on having children, you may want to research that.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I didn't practice any kind of sports while taking it which is wrong ,and I didn't get any benefit from it because of that ,the product itself works good since I felt a bit hungry after it so that means it lowers my blood sugar a bit , I recommend it if I are doing sports ,it will help so much 🤗 please put like if you find my review helpful

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I have PCOS and I have a feeling that this is helping me a lot to manage my blood sugar. However, since I don't have any tests lately, it would really be hard to say if it's working lol But I'm still going to keep drinking it. I think I just have to research about drinking it regularly. Will I have problems after prolonged use? I'll check on that and post it here! EDIT: As an update, I have researched that it is not advisable to use it in the long run because there are studies that say it can be carcinogenic when it enters the cells. I will be looking for a better alternative.