Page 1 - Reviews - Morningstar Minerals, Derma Boost Rejuvenating Spray Mist, 2 fl oz (59 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great product. Bought it on the recommendation of a blogger. At first, I tried it as a face spray but did not see a significant result. But as a hair spray it is wonderful, even my dry and unruly hair becomes soft and silky, easy to comb. First tried a small volume, now bought the full size. I recommend!

4afa6bf3-d418-4e4c-a7ab-d0816f0ebe7c
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I just started to use it and I'm very satisfy. I like that it contains a lot of minerals and it seems like a healthy and refreshing thing on my face. It has no smell just like water. I spray it right after I wash and clean my face in the morning. another plus is the big size of the bottle which is great for the price

f7614449-76bf-46db-b307-8cdda84ea0c9
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

This spray is so perfect to hydrate and PLUMP the skin. Few days ago I realized my forehead has these fine small wrinkles, and I said to myself I think I need Botox.. Then I order this wonderful spray which I used it today.. wow.. Those fine lines completely plumped up and hydrate my skin beautifully.. If I could give 10 stars for this product I will.. I will do a review on my youtube channel.. I Herb company has great products for aogodd price, products arrived so fast to my destination.. Thank you!

55289548-68af-4072-a261-57500307ee60
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great boost spray for skin and hair. I have dry skin so I am always looking for mists and toners for extra moisturizing. I use it as toner after I clean skin. After I put my serum and moisturizing cream. Skin feels glowing and fresh. Also I use it on my scalp and hair. Its a great solution to feed your skin with minerals. Good alternative to thermal wather sprays.

600d652f-d3d2-40c4-a440-fe04a0bb33ed
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Such a good Natural Vitamin-Mineral spray to prepare the skin to receive serum and cream. The skin is more suitable to absorb the following ingredients, and you will notice a real difference by applying it . They have 2 sizes to choose for . The small one is very handy to have in your bag to get a fresh spray during the day if needed and bring an instantaneous smoothing sensation, glowing effect and boosting, repairing the skin in the same time. TIPS- Since it contains a bunch of good minerals and nutrients, it can be used in conjunction with aloe Vera for micro-current device that will avoid you to buy expensive micro current gel recommended by the beauty device . Don’t forget also to use on your hair to repair them at night time - it doesn’t leave any residue or stickiness - you will notice over time to have a stronger and shiny hair. Love it !

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

I am in my early 60's and I use this spray every day on my face & neck in the am & in the pm. After spraying generously, I apply a serum on top (either a vitamin C or a peptide) and then a squalane oil to trap in all the moisture. It really improved my skin (deminished wrinkles, better texture & tone) and it feels wonderful on my face & neck!

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I love this spray! I come out of the shower with a freshly washed face, mist the derma boost onto my face, rub it in then moisturise. I really think it makes a difference! It's especially helpful in the dead of winter when skin can get a bit dull and lacking in lustre. It's great for a boost!

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

It’s my third time I order it. It’s a very nice face mist and it has a good amount of minerals. It doesn’t irritate eyes, and it’s not sticky. Skin feels hydrated after usage. I spray it usually after I wash my face. As well when I want to refresh my skin, i use it too.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I absolutely love this stuff. In the morning as a toner and throughout the day to refresh and blot my face. I think it's calming and healing and I will buy another once I'm out. Do not use as a makeup spray tho. This won't place well with a full face of foundation. I think this is for skincare, bareface or light spot concealer days.