Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Misa, Geum Sul Overnight Cream, 2.7 fl oz (80 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I took Missha, Misa Geum Sul Overnight Cream because wanted a rich and thick night cream for my mature skin. I love it using for my face and my neck. It makes my skin feel smooth, hydrated and plump. I haven't noticed any anti-aging benefits yet but it is great for dry skin. Luxurious package and good price for so big size.

6ab60f1b-721f-47ee-8d46-cb1e4815b146
216ed759-091a-49ef-b6ac-deddfa8f6935
7b43f7b4-7ba7-4457-ade4-252b556368c1
2808ebf2-cae3-4423-afa5-580019cf964f
4378bc91-46c3-494b-95a8-9a6f015ac5ac
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

A really good night cream that does the job! Suitable for all seasons, enriches the skin and does not clog pores and in the morning the glowing skin feels as smooth as a satin. In my opinion also helps a bit to smooth the wrinkles. Very nice packaging, great price. Non-sticky texture, light beige cream color. Sure I will buy again.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I wasn't expecting much but this cream really surprised me. I put it on at night and always wake up with soft and smooth skin. It's quite a thick and greasy cream, I don't personally mind because it's an overnight cream, and when I wake up my skin is moisturised and soft so it's worth it. I've tried many creams before, even expensive ones but I think so far this is the only time I've got such good results so fast. I will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I am very familiar with cosmetic products from Korea. I was reading a book about great quality of products and ingredients. My cosmetician is also from Korea, and I am not purchasing the first time some brands. Misa overnight cream has great texture and fits very well for my type of skin, after using it for one week I cannot talk about full result, but definitely confirm that this product worth for value and makes excellent moisturizing effect on my skin. Recommend it to everyone who has mature skin.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I am super impressed by this product! Along with other amazing Missha's products, I found this night cream whose benefits I could feel right from the very first use. First of all the package is just beautiful, Korean style design and looks very luxurious. The package also includes a good-sized spatula so you don't need to stick your fingers inside the cream jar (I love these small additions). About the texture and consistency - the cream is very rich and resembles the texture of a thick sleeping mask with the effect in the morning is pretty much the same - super nourished and moisturized skin! At first, the texture is very dense but after a few massage moves on the skin, it turns more oily and spreads easily and evenly, so I recommend taking a small amount of the product as it further expands on it's own.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Just a brilliant product. The packaging is very elegant, looks expensive and luxurious. It is a high quality product and it really works for me. It has a fantastic composition, it is packed with ingredients that have huge benefit for the skin: squalane - moisturizer, arbutin - brightens, ginseng enhances skin nutrition and is a potent antioxidant, the mixture of nine herbs rejuvenates the skin. I use it at night, as the last step of my routine and in the morning the skin looks fresh and bright, nourished and firm. It is a great moisturizer and I do recommend it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I am very pleased with the quality of this product and its composition. It moisturizes well, has light texture and gentle scent and make a good use and benefit for my aged sensitive skin. I assume it is good for every season. Also the package is very fancy and has increased size.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought one for my mother to try, and another one for myself. We both like it. My skin was pretty dry, as I had just moved from somewhere very humid to somewhere more dry. This cream really helped to rehydrate my skin. You only need a small amount, as it's quite thick. It's got a bit of a tacky/sticky feel, which I personally don't mind. It can feel oily when you first apply it, but when you wake up, your face doesn't feel oily.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The sleeping cream is very nourishing and moisturizing, it can firm and revitalize skin, improve the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration. It is a dense gel, has a pretty strong scent. 80 ml will last forever because a little goes a long way, it feels great to massage the skin with it. My skin is moisturized, firmer and vitalized, looks healthier and younger. As long as you don’t have a oily and sensitive skin, you will enjoy this cream and you should see some improvements pretty fast. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

First of all, this is huge, enough to last for months, and comes in absolutely gorgeous, luxurious packaging. The scent is not great (sort of like ginseng) but it's not overwhelming. The texture is interesting - rich and thick but something between a gel and a cream. Good for winter, but might be a bit heavy for warm weather. Also, definitely more appropriate for use as a night cream.