Page 1 - Reviews - Missha, Bold Effect, Pen Liner, True Black, 0.4 g - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 1, 2022

After 15 years as a professional makeup artist, this is my favorite personal liquid eyeliner. The brush doesn't fray, it's precise, the black stays put and it's easy to draw a thin line. I'd say to be careful of drawing over it too many times and if you have sensitive eyes, it can be a little burny (burns my eyes a little) but I do love how it applies. Please 'like' if this review helps you! Thanks - stay healthy & blessed!

Posted on May 17, 2022

It is easy to draw a thin line with the thin brush, its color is nice black, it is quite durable, it does not smear. I just started using it, I hope it won’t dry out or run out of paint soon. I'll update you later on how it performs in the long run. Update. To sum it up: pretty good quality, but I don’t give it 5 stars because it doesn’t perform as well in coverage, durability, or ease of use as the Clio, Waterproof Brush Liner, which I consider to be the best.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

The brush is good but not keeping longer, you must hold it with u if are u gonna stay longer out of home. thanks to put like if my opinion is helpful to you.

b8c69db2-7441-42df-bc8e-250afc875770
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Effective eyeliner that does not smudge and it is also waterproof. Easy to apply for everyone. It is a high quality product. Would highly recommend!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Good stuff, I use it as freckles I like the quality good coverage and color no weird texture and no concern the package is good no odd scent and good size benefit

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This is my first pen liner :) I was always afraid to get such liners for eyes and used only the eye shadows to make outline. I really liked it, arrows are drown easily and quickly enough

Posted on May 16, 2022

I got this to replace my NYX eyeliner. It’s not as dark as nyx and it also flakes a bit after a while. I’ll use it but won’t buy again

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Nice solid black line on bare skin but skips a little over eyeshadow. Tip also is a little frayed now after 5 uses. Would not repurchase.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I have asian hooded eyes. Unfortunately this pen liner was not badge or water proof. In couple hours after applying it it went all over my eyelid. I have to say that the applicator is thin and makes easy to apply.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I like it. Easy to use and comes out accurate effortlessly