TZ

Posted on Oct 28, 2021
Good

I ordered a conditioner along with shampoo, because I love the kits, again I shoot the star because of the pungent smell, for me it is too heavy, so far after washing my head I do not feel it strongly, but maybe this is just for me, the consistency is not viscous, very it is convenient to apply to the hair, not much enough for one time, quite economical, it is very convenient to distribute through the hair, it is washed off easily, so far I was satisfied, I can recommend it.

ec13957d-a20a-448a-8e3f-4194a30e39f5
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is a gentle conditioner with a smell of jojoba and sweet almond oil. It does feel conditioning to the hair. I like how the ingredients are natural and it conditions without using heavy chemicals. This is great value for money given the large size of the bottle and the natural ingredients. I bought it together with the Shampoo of the same scent.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I found my hair lovely moisturised & mildly scented. Lovely emerald packaging & lovely proportion to its price. Ingredients are of ethereal quality. 💚Grateful to you, iHerb💚

Posted on May 15, 2022

I like this company im always take from them shampoo and conditioner,, conditioner make my hair smooth .. , the scent its very nice and fresh I like big size “ 414 “ ml to stay with my My hair is get healthier with this products

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been using this product for years and it works with my hair well. The scent has a natural smell to it and it not mix with any chemicals wihich is a plus!

Posted on May 30, 2021

I like this conditioner because it is has EXCELLENT slip for curly hair. It also has minimal chemicals, and that is extremely important for me. And you can’t beat this price for a good conditioner. By the way, I really love it for use with a wet set on magnetic rollers - it gives my curls stretch, and it loosens them nicely. Setting hair on rollers and sitting under the dryer requires a bit more work, but the results, especially with this conditioner, are really AWESOME!!!

664ecbcc-826e-4057-8d51-1ecd2bdccbad
7b7eee28-a23a-4e68-939a-98d9d0e331f8
Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Feels good on hair. The hair stay clean for a longer while.

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I use this conditioner after jojoba shampoo. My hair is really beautiful after this care. Composition is really balanced. Big package. Like it

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

After researching so much about hair products, this is what I use for me and my kids.