Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Orange Bergamot Body Butter, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Very nourishing body cream. It absorbs quickly and does not leave greasy layer. However I do recommend applying it before bed as it may take some time to absorb. The smell is great-i am a fan of citrus/orange bergamot. My skin is quite dry and in winter sensitive due to dryness. This product solves the issue. I do not use it every day, but cca 1x a week which I find sufficient.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The size package of body butter of this quality for $4.00 is an excellent buy. The smell is more orange than bergamot but refreshing and uplifting. And light enough to linger slightly. Applied to wet skin, it goes on easily and absorbs quickly. I use it daily, alternating it with Skin Food as my relaxation and self-care routine. It leaves a non-tacky dewiness that lasts through to the next day and just feels good.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I haven't used this cream yet, I ordered this because I have the other cream with the lavender scent from this brand and I really love it because it's a high quality with a good smell. I ordered this one because I really love the scent of orange and bergamot.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Really love the smell, very soothing and fragrant but not overpowering. The texture is quite thick but just a little is enough to moisturise skin. Great for people who have sensitive skin like me, good for people who doesn’t apply lotion everyday. Once or twice a week is good enough, perfect!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

i took the small one in order to try, my friend told me it was good. it not just good it is amazing!!! i love it so much, the texture, the smell, the feeling on my skin. it really works, absorbs quickly, u won't feel greasy. the texture is like better, but u don't even feel it on your skin. and the smell is very gentle, natural. I would recommend this, and will buy more for me and my sis, wanna try lavender scent.

ANGELA
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I bought this for my mom as she's almost out of body balm and she has very dry skin. She really likes it. I bought this small size for her to try first, and if she liked it, I'd buy her the large size. I'll get the big one for her next.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The cream is buttery with a mild pleasant smell - almost similar to chocolate. It hydrates the skin well and stays for a long time. Not good for people who hate sticky creams. Perfect for dry elbows, feet, or for winter. The small size is perfect for travel, or even gifts.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

My age is 43 and I love the quality and the ingredients are great. I will be using for my whole family on a regular basis. The packaging was in great condition and I love the benefits body butter has for my family. The smell is not bad either. I will make this a regular purchase.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Wonderful smell of natural oranges. Really light and smooth cream. Can be applied on all body. not just hands and feet. Extra care on the elbow and ankles. Wonderful smell of natural oranges. Really light and smooth cream. Can be applied on all body. not just hands and feet. Extra care on the elbow and ankles.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Butter is looks more like thick cream not butter, it is not oily. Smell is quite ok, not very strong, but I like more version with lavender smell. Very good cream for winter for normal skin, for dry skin may be not good enough for cold time. I take this package for the gym and I’m quite happy with it’a qualities.