Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Mouthwash, Made with Peppermint Oil, Long-Lasting Fresh Breath, Fresh Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on May 27, 2022

Excellent! My husband and I really enjoy this mouthwash! We use it after brushing our teeth and our mouths feel clean and bright! We love the flavor and feel like it's quality is higher than other brands from the store that we use to buy. I imagine this product is not as gentle for people of younger ages or with more sensitive teeth, but I would still recommend trying it as I feel like there are many benefits in its composition. I appreciate the dark packaging of the bottle, and the size is comparable to bottles you would buy at the store.

4aba6e8a-3c63-4ea3-82b8-51a10f1085bf
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This mouthwash is unbeatable. It mine and my families favorite by far. It's very gentle on the teeth and gums but does the job flawlessly. With the quality essential oils they add in, you actually feel like you just did you mouth a service. I suffer from extreme gum pains and I have to have the right mouthwash so this is my go to always. I've found that it actually helps relieve my gums pains. Swish this around for a good minute and it will do wonders. 2 thumbs up!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

My husband and I really enjoy this mouthwash! We use it after brushing our teeth and our mouths feel clean and bright! We love the flavor and feel like it’s quality is higher than other brands from the store that we use to buy. I imagine this product is not as gentle for people of younger ages or with more sensitive teeth, but I would still recommend trying it as I feel like there are many benefits in its composition. I appreciate the dark packaging of the bottle, and the size is comparable to bottles you would buy at the store.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I just threw this on my order for free shipping, as I needed a mouthwash replacement. I don't usually like natural mouthwashes all that much because they tend to burn me from an overuse of cinnamon or mint oils, but this one is a perfect balance of gentle + refreshing and had a very positive effect on my gum health. Gums felt noticeably less sensitive after about two weeks. I definitely recommend trying this one especially if you have sensitive gums.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

No alcohol or sulfates, no burning sensation. It really is mild with a pleasant flavor and leaves a good clean refreshing feeling in the mouth. The many good ingredients take care of bad breath. No nasty ingredients. Probably don't need the bottle- recommended "capful" at a time. Remember to shake bottle before each use. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have a difficult time using a lot of mouthwashes, but this one is natural with a great peppermint flavor. It is not chemical laden so I can tolerate swishing it in my mouth longer. It does the job and is very refreshing while being gentle and non irritating. You get a generous amount for the price and I will happily continue to use it.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love the flavor of this mouthwash. The quality of the bottle is not bad but it has a good size for this price, its gentle and clean my mouth for just a minute of gargling. Using this it removes the black cavity around my dead teeth and the good benefit it helps my sore throat as well.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Item received within less than a week from ordering date. It arrived in good packaging condition and no leakage issues. Will try it and feedback the effects. Thank you seller

2be471a3-ad81-403e-858f-44f40bf5acc3
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I was looking for a good all natural mouth rinse with herbs and botanicals as well as Xylitol which is good for teeth. Mild by Nature. Mouthwash w/Peppermint Oil certainly fits the bill. If I'm a super lazy at night I will swish this around my mouth and floss before I go to bed and my teeth feel relatively clean. My one issue is that I wish that it had more peppermint oil. The mouthwash is very mild for me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Very nice mouthwash. Often - not available on iherb, I guess it's very popular. The smell is fresh mint, but not burning your mouth. Very gentle to gums. It's one of my favorite dental care products on the website.