TZ

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Ok

Definitely wasn’t expecting it to be amazing but this definitely disappointed me. I like the idea, and I like that they use organic ingredients, but this could have used a lot more flavour. I had to add more stuff to make it taste better. It needs more garlic, maybe something with spice to kick it up like a bit of white pepper, and there definitely needs more of an umami flavour. If the goal of its flavour was to be a yummy alternative to more “unhealthy” foods, it definitely failed. And no I’m not being super picky, I have had really tasty holistic and healthy food before.

9924e88e-c5b1-4c75-bfa6-5c8e87baf31d

In my opinion, this tastes like grandma’s chicken soup. I expected for spicier kind of flavor… It didn’t taste much like Japanese ramen. Anyway, I also think they should increase the amount of noodles they put in. I like the noodles, it’s easy to cook, just add hot water, stir, wait a few minutes and it’s done. I like the vegetarian ramen version better than this one.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Delightful and tasty especially with some chopped fresh veggies. I find the noodles more tender when boiled in a small pot with the recommended amount of water.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Thought I gave this variant to my sister but turns out it was another brand and flavour of noodles, but had already submitted this review. Since we have not tasted this yet we will update the review for this later

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

My 9-year old love it. Trying to let him experience the cup noodles and found this healthy option on iHerb! He was thrilled! He followed through instructions and made it all by himself. Told me it tasted wonderful!

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

LOVE this amazing ramen soup, SO tasty and so much better than any other ramen I've tried. I love that it's made with great ingredients too! And the convenient microwave package is a huge plus!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Wonderful product! Not too many noodles like other brands. Will order again! Added chicken pieces for best experience! ​ Tell us more. Include the keywords above to make your review even better.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Solid ramen choice, the quality is good, but the taste was not that great. I think I have pretty high expectations with all the good reviews on here, but I was a bit disappointed. Still a nice quick lunch option, the size is nice if you can add some chicken and toppings to it, I just didn't like the soup a lot.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Haven’t tried yet, had the beef, good for the price and quality. I have a pretty sensitive stomach and nothing happened which I good news

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Actually tastes like cooked chicken soup with mild Asian seasoning. Smooth texture as well. My recommendation is to wait a few minutes after adding the powder and oils so the noodles are better prepared (waiting the 6 minutes wasn't enough for me),