TZ

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Amazing scent

It’s a super moisturizing leave in with an amazing (not strong or annoying)fruity scent, I liked how it gave me that slip while detangling and I really loved how it left my 3a/b hair moisturized for a week ( it is curly but I put it a bun instead of styling it) Little bit goes a long way and I“ll repurchase it I guess. Thumbs up if you find my review informative 🤎 جميل جدا وساعد في ترطيب شعري الكيرلي حتى لو مش عاملاه ستايلنج ويقعد لفترة طويلة مترطب وريحته تجنن 🤎

67817393-054b-44db-bb6f-1635fae11b13
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

😳 smell is amazing 😍 but it looks very small but beautiful and I hope it helps me with my dry 4c hair. will post a follow up to let you know how it handles my hair. fast delivery. thanx heaps

fb639197-87ce-46cc-9eaf-9eafde8c8798
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

First time trying out this brand and product since I have curly hair, the texture is thick and smells like honey and raspberries or strawberries it's sweet but has a strong smell so it might be disturbing to some like me, i like the scent after using it twice or 3 times but i don't use it anymore because of the smell, the texture is great and everything it does the job but the smell is too much for me(LIKE FOR POINTS PLZ🙏🏻)

8e77374f-f931-49a5-8132-25c639bcabbf
98bb20be-3bc6-4499-a862-0b01a6c0dae3
Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I really love the scent! So sweet with a hint of fruit but not overpowering. I have 3B curly hair and use it for CGM (curly girl method) styling. The product is nice to use on wet hair, makes it softer and easier to manage, it's also good to refresh your curls the next day after washing your hair (I make my hair slightly wet, and use it). I recommend applying some styling gel on top. Never made my hair greasy. As you only need a small amount, this bottle will last for a long time, years, if your hair is short or medium length. Please upvote my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

It has taken me years to find a product that works effectively as a detangler in my daughters coily hair. This leave in has excellent slip and is gradually hydrating her low porosity, fine hair. It also has a refreshing fruity scent, that she likes (she’s very sensitive to smell).

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

The smell is soo nice, I can’t wait to use this product on my curls; the size of the bottle it’s pretty big and it’s a thick product so I’m looking forward to it, the scent of the leave in is not overbearing cuz I can’t handle strong scents.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This leave in is everything. Love it and it's the only thing that leaves my hair very soft and silky after. My curls are hydrated, I just need to make sure to find a good combo gel with it after I use it. Smells great, scented nicely and not too strong. This is my second bottle.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

The scent & quality is soooo good! This is definitely a light product; I use it to refresh my hair & is perfect if you like layering products. I love the ingredients & the size for the price is worth it. Just know this doesn't deeply moisturize, its not a heavy cream like I was thinking. Detangles well & doesn't irritate my scalp.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

scent is mild n pleasant composition - Gel like consistency use - I wl update upon using it more frequently but for now it is good for my wavy hair which is low porocity type and thick hair. pomogranate and honey is surely going to be additional benefits for my hair.

e17863ef-da17-483f-b981-3ec7b45d2af3