TZ

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Only Supplement I trust and take for building blood

This is the only supplement i have been taking for past 3 years for building my blood. I have been anemic last 10 years and didnt know it was my endometrial lining that caused me to bleed heavy and was the cause for clotting where i lose so much blood each period. Blood builder helped me so much however it takes 6 months to build blood in our body and therefore i have been suffering anemia regardless until i decided to see a OBGYN and had surgery done on me to remove polyps on my ovaries and have a procedure called endometrial ablation done. I got my life back! Blood builder is helping me building my hemoglobin back up! Awesome product. No constipation or nausea, its plant derived. I take it with B12 and 1000mg vitamin C. Try it and you will know what i am talking about.

df824ce3-8222-47b7-88e9-19e7467f4af2
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I started taking these 2weeks back after my blood work low iron. I feel more energetic and less dizzy spells so I want to believe they're to thank for that. I will however admit that I absolutely hate the taste😅. Next test is in 2months to check progress, I will update here.

84d1b99d-02b8-407f-9474-eb4e68f2bbad
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

If you want to beat kidney disease, you’re will have to beat anemia too. If you have symptoms such as fatigue, cold hands and feet or headaches, it’s probably anemia, a very common disease in CKD patients because of deficiency of iron from the diet. Taking this supplement for 3 months and my level of iron improved significantly. It also already includes vitamin C for a better absorption of iron. Highly recommend!

fde8982c-89ae-4fd8-ad27-50695c9cf04e
Posted on May 21, 2022

It's the only supplement that didn't gave me stomache aches. I love absolutely love it and recommend it 100%! I had a surgery and kept losing blood and I'm a little anemic and didn't have enough iron after the surgery, so I craved so mant eggs, fish, chicken, no matter how much I ate, I wouldn't be satisfied and gained 6 kilograms in a moth and a half. Tried other iron pills, but always stopped because I had a stomach ache and I had really bad headaches and fatigue until I took -one- pill and I swear that afte 1-2 hours of taking it the headache gone and I wasn't craving anything or felt that constant hunger, like I was finally full like I was supposed to be! Thank you so much. It helped me alot! The package was great, the effect was amazing, the taste didn't bother me at all, maybe the smell was a little off, but it was a great purchase overall! Thank you so much!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

I had been having some trouble with feeling like I wasn't getting enough oxygen. After having a blood test, I found out that I had low hemoglobin, most likely from donating blood and not taking longer between donations. I started taking Blood Builder, and within a couple of days I was feeling much better. I had taken it in the past only when I was going to donate blood in a few days, but now I take it daily. It has made a huge difference. The tablets are easy to swallow, and since the product is food based, it is easy on the digestive tract.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've been struggling with my Anaemia on and off for about 5 years and this is the only product that actually made a significant change! In about 2 weeks I already was feeling much better and I've been on it since the start of this year. You're life will literally change so much, my haemoglobin levels are now perfect and I no longer experience the breathlessness and fatigue that comes with the deficiency. If you're contemplating on whether or not you should buy this product please don't and just go for it. The quicker you start taking these pills the quicker you will start seeing a difference.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

As a vegan with diverticulosis who also regularly donates blood, it is very important for me to find an iron supplement that does not cause constipation or other digestive issues. I've been taking Blood Builder for two weeks now (before bed, along with vitamin C, on an empty stomach), and so far, so good! No digestion issues. I look forward to checking my iron levels after a month of use. By the way, the tablets are relatively small and easy to swallow. There is a noticeable iron taste, but that washes away easily. Also, the iron dosage per tablet (26 mg) is moderate enough that two tablets can be taken per day without risk of overdose. Good stuff!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I got his for my dad who is having anemia. I hope this works well for him. The quality looks good, just that the container is big and heavy. Other than that, the ingredients and it's size seem suitable for him. I hope that it has a good taste.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Highly recommend this product. After weaning from coffee I was so lifeless. Tried B Complex, didn’t work for me and someone suggested this product. After just couple of days I bounced back keeping me energetic all day. It’s easy to swallow. Thank you iherb for your great products.