Page 1 - Reviews - Mediheal, D.N.A Hydrating Protein Beauty Mask, 1 Sheet, 0.84 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Wonderful hydrating and nourishing face mask. So soothing for my dry, sensitive and dehydrated skin. Affordable and effective face mask with great ingredients. Mediheal masks are the best, but I don't use them often because it would be quite wasteful. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

eb521454-0fb4-4b23-abf3-560e99715a89
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Mediheals sheet masks never disappoint!!! They are one of my favorites. This one is no exception! My skin looks beautiful after this mask sheet. I often use this mask before special occasions, when I want to look fresh, and when I want my make-up to look flawless! Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Super high quality sheet mask has great ingredients Very moisturizing good for dry skin or normal maybe not I use the extra serum at the end that’s in the packaging It smells nice not too strong Good for sensitive skin as well was not irritating at all, so extra gentle

1e20b604-0934-4c61-8214-cdc80c749aa1
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

The best sheet mask I ever used there’s so much product in it used it two days in a row! It’s hydrating and my skin feels so plump and nourished the next morning, I tried many sheet masks from mediheal and fromdifferent brands D.N.A definitely stands out.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Recently discovered a new sheet mask with amazing moisturising and nourishing effect which is especially visible on overdried skin. Highly recommend to use while taking accutane or for damaged skin barrier.

9571b42d-50ce-4a01-817a-b6bb5dbb4103
7dfc4c1e-cd69-43cb-be48-c340fa693710
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Scent nice , Perfect use, quality very nice, size good, packaging good, In love with this mask, benefit my skin got moisturize, hydrated, gentle, shiny, soft like baby skin age, no sensitive and I will buy it again it’s and I advice to buy it. Frequency normal not annoying which’s I like, all composition the women that needs and understand full

Posted on May 27, 2022

I've tried several Mediheal masks and this one is my favourite, especially compared to the N.M.F. intensive hydrating mask. I feel it is a lot more hydrating and the essence (which there is a lot of in a single mask) is soooo moisturising that it plums my face after use. I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Like this product, It makes my skin more moisturized. The liquid is a bit creamy, so I don't think its good for problem skin, for dry/ sensitive skin it will work much better. Also I don't think it will make a lot of benefit for young age. But quality is good, just only in composition with the tasks that it should cover.

Posted on May 8, 2022

this might be my favorite mask ever. the fine lines in my forehead just about disappeared after using this mask, and my skin just looks and feels amazing. and the mask itself feels luxurious and wonderful. wish I bought more than one, but I'll definitely be buying these in bulk from now on.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Very cute packaging which originally drew me to buy it. The product is like any general sheet mask with a lot of product that pools at the bottom of the package, so I'd recommend squeezing it out and rubbing the remainder on your neck and arms. It absorbs well and gives a refreshing dewy look. You can also put it in the fridge for an extra cooling sensation and depuffing.