Page 1 - Reviews - Medicine Mama's, VMagic, Intimate Skin Balm, 15 ml - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

I used it for after shave to my intimate area so it moisturize and keep it soft. No allergy reaction that is most important and is happy to continue use. Please click like if this review helps, thank you.

147e96d2-9bbf-4011-8df0-f6e9dd560f08
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Oh, this is such an amazing cream. I've had problems with dry itchy skin down there and this worked great. A must have for me. It has natural scent, no fragrance and full of great quality nourishing oils. The small size actually lasts for so long and is so convenient for travelling.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This is a travel pack version which is convenient but slightly more expensive than the larger 2oz version. This is one of the best if not the best intimate lubricant/healing balms for dry/itchy/sore/papercut pains in the intimate area. Heals extremely fast and has a luxuriating feel. Lovely essential oils that soothe as well as lubricate and heal. Pain, itchiness and dryness is effectively taken care off in less than 24 hours. Also an amazing lubricant for intimate encounters. All in all, best value for a natural product. Has a distinct olive oil scent though not so pronounced that might put off some people though I like it.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

The quality of the product seems to be good, it is working, but still do have irritations. I am considering ordering a bigger quantity, you run out of this little one pretty quickly, especially considering that mine came with some product out. soothes the skin. The consistency is nice, smell neutral, not much scent to it, which is what you want mostly for the intimate area.

b679c63a-0ee2-4980-a05b-f4468c4bd085
b3fd474b-3a44-4218-bf5a-db4f987f5c60
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I came to have the itchiness from time to time, I guess it's just fungus due to I always sweat alot wearing yoga pants and leggings most of the time. This works magically for me like Vagisil ! I then carry it with me in my small pouch in my handbag anywhere I go incase I really need it as it only takes one time application then the itchiness was gone. I might be buying a new one to keep it in my gym bag maybe so it's easier for me.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Work great! I used it as a prenatal perineal massage palm during last weeks of pregnancy in preparation for delivery. as studies showed that perineal massage with right products helps reduce the risk of episiotomy. this palm is very gentle onto skin. since I have sensitive skin, I didn't notice any allergic reaction.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product! I had read online reviews with very high star ratings and was excited to order this product. It is such a great product, very low scent, very moisturising, decent sized tub. Great packaging. The consistency of the product is perfect and very soothing. I use this every second night and it is excellent for sensitive skin. I will be buying this again. The large tub offers better value.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

the texture is like petroleum jelly, fragrance free, so far into the 5th day using, can't say i feel anything significant, it is quite soothing.

0dbe4c06-4b06-4128-bc41-eacb1d9ddae1
342e55f1-8d75-4a0c-80a0-988e469a7ec1
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I chose to use Vmagic after hearing a well-known doctor on a local radio program. It has helped to keep the dryness at bay in an obvious and welcome way. Women suffering from dryness irritation should definitely try this product.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

It's the second time I get this cream, it is good not only for intimate areas but you can apply in every part of the body that is dry and needs moist. I recommend, good value for money!