TZ

Posted on May 23, 2022

My skin used to be oily, however over time it became dry. Cream greatly moisturizes my skin, it also has pleasant (mainly not intrusive) scent, the texture is sort of heavy, but easily spreads all over the face, also takes a bit of time to be fully absorbed. The color of cream is light green. The packaging was good, the container’s material hard and sort of metallic. The size of container is not big (~15cm). as for me, approximate lasting date is 4-5 months. I have been using it for 2.5 months, cream keeps my skin hydrated. I was heard a lot about medi-peel, i can admit that quality is great! Great choice! Gonna buy it again!

e8dbdc97-6c25-4f4b-8875-430ee7272413
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love the ingredients and inclusion of multiple peptides, along with a few different versions of hyaluronic acid. Already using it for few weeks and I really like this cream. It helps me with mild breakouts.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Saw it in insta and ordered.. loving it absolutely. Texture a bit thick but good for night time use. Package makes not over priced that i love. Quality, size is very good. In the morning i do see the difference. Great moisturiser.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I have sensitive and dry skin. This one is perfect for moisturizing and also, It's a tube type, so I can keep it clean.

J S
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

one of my favourite lotions. very soothing and moisturizing, but leaving the skin matte. repairs skin barrier in a long term

4483b59a-7453-4ac4-9cc6-61ff68cfe1d4
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

First, the consistency is a dense paste not suitable for any face. Matte and sticky, it sits on the skin surface without absorbing. Then hours later it's still there like wax. And the fragrance is just awful - grandma spilled her perfume bottle on your cheeks. My usually balanced skin looks like leather. I do not recommend.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Wonderful Good size and good quality Highly recommended Good packing

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

The quality of this cream is great. It really helped improving my skin.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after use.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This one is perfect for moisturizing.