TZ
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

High quality powder. Doesn’t cake. No harsh scent and good size for the price. I only use it under my eyes to set my concealer not sure if it does cover fine lines. The package is compact and easy to carry with you. Fine texture composition and perfect color.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is perfect powder. I am medium skin tone maybelline 220 shade. it is very natural brightening for my under eyes. it is very finely milled powder so it disappear on the kin with out making it dry and heavy. I am 40 plus. so it dose not emphasis my fine lines. sifter lid is ideal and very user friendly. price is very reasonable and quantity will last me forever as I only use under my eyes.there I did not find it scented but if u dig your nose in it you will feel something. best quality highly recommended.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love this finishing powder. The powder is so fine and never cakes. The skin looks smooth but not dry. I like the box too as it is so convenient to just shake a small amount into your palm for application with a powder brush (not included). I will buy again.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

best powder in my opinion great quality for the price has no smell and is very easy to use the size of the package is great and lasts me up to 6 mo the

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love it. It has a light tint that is not noticeable on the skin when applied. Gives instantly a matte natural look to the face. Also love that the ingredient list does not have harmful chemicals.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good quality of this powder I liked it a lot The size of the packaging really pleasantly surprised me.there is a strong scent which is nice . I use it almost every day and it has a good coverage of my skin blemishes

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

My skin is super oily and it's hot and humid during summer in Japan. This setting powder is so good. It keeps my foundation set the whole day. I will just need a tissue to absorb some oil on my t-zone, and the rest still looks good at the end of day. I do use a setting spray after the powder.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

This product, it perfectly matches to your skin colour. It doesn’t look dry on your skin. Medium is great for brown skin colour. I always use this after my moisturizer and I don’t need else to apply for daily purpose. This is easy to carry with you. The only thing I suggest to improve is packaging. Please wrape it in bubble pack so it doesn’t break just in case. Overall, it worths your money.

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

Nice product I use it on my daily make up

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Great fine finishing powder. Use on eyelids and under eye with moisturizer. Color is not yellow.