TZ

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Good

For this quantity, the price seems quite high, but it was reduced by 50% and I decided to try it. This is the first time I've heard of this type of rice. I haven't prepared it yet. The size of the package is practical, the amount is enough for one meal and will not stay open for a long time. I guess it is suitable for cooking any kind of food with rice, at least that's what it says on the package. I will add it to roast meat. I will write an additional impression, but I guess the quality is good.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022
1933

this rice is cooked as it is. this is plain rice. to serve, just reheat it for 90 seconds, then it is ready to serve ~~~

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love this rice. It is so easy to use and helpful on busy weeknights. Just put in a pan with some water and it will be done very quickly. Taste is great and only a few ingredients which is nice. High quality.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022
1901

though it says perfectly plain, some oil are added. I am not sure if it is fried rice or steamed rice ~~~

I think the packaging should be changed, I purchased a couple of different types from the same brand and they smell the same due to the packaging. don't think I will purchase again.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

I didn't like the smell and the taste that much, hope that you will like it

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

It feels like an Indian Hetbahn. The quantity is too much to eat alone.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

My wife liked it as she is more into white rice without toppings and without gimmicks.