Page 1 - Reviews - Matcha Road, Matcha + Vitamin C, Superfood Drink Mix, Original Flavor, 10 Packets, 0.18 oz (5 g) Each - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Absolutely love this product! Its my number one due travels! Always keep it in my purse so I can take it and feel so much better nexts morning. My immune system is pretty strong and I have reaction on Vitamin C, so I don’t use this product more than once, when I feel a bit sick.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I find these to be a really nice pick-me-up in the afternoon when I don't feel like a hot tea, but I do think there is way too much sweetener in them. The bicarb soda in them makes it a little bit fizzy, which is kind of strange, but probably helps with dissolving (it mixes into cold water really easily).

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

It smells good but it kindda taste abit mediciney. It does mix well. It has a strong tea taste with a just hint of fruit. You'll like it if you're a tea drinker. So far a healthy drink and the value worth the size

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The matcha road sachets come foil wrapped and great to take in to work. Provides a decent serve of vitamin C and health benefits of matcha. Reasonable sweet due to Stevia but not over-the-top. Will continue to pick this up whenever they're on special.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I made the first sachet only with water, honestly I don't really enjoy it. Second one, I made it with honey and soy milk, it taste much better. I guess, I'm not ready to be super healthy yet :)

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Can't really describe what it tastes like, but perhaps citrus-like is the closest and would make for refreshing cold drink on a warm day.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I like the taste, it's refreshing especially when you use ices or cold water. But my stomach cant take the ascorbic acid well, so it upsets my stomach, especially when I drink it on empty stomach.

Posted on May 30, 2022

it has weird aftertaste, but nice when very cold. i liked

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

The benefits of using this tea are great. Its ingredients and high quality will make you enjoy a great serving. It tastes well.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I trust in Iherb products .. they give us the best for us always.. trusted brands