TZ
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
amazing cream

amazing cream ,great combination, I regularly use these 2 creams, at the age of me who is over 40 years old it is very moisturizing and the dark spots on my face fade after 2 weeks of use.Collagen and retinol content is the best ,the scebt is very soft

6cbbb00e-7b85-482d-be64-3c8b2b79a61e
Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Unlike most anti-wrinkle products on the market, Retinol is potent as it contains antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients. This anti-aging cream is loaded with vitamins and Hyaluronic acid that keeps the skin soft and moisturized. Put simply, retinol night cream refreshes the skin instantly and eliminates the common signs of aging

b47d54d7-d34c-45b1-8b2b-19457ed69c6a
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

just started using the product. I've been using it at night because my skin is really sensitive to the sun. I experienced some redness in the first 4 to 5 days but my skin has gotten used to it now. I really like how their products feel on the skin and how it absorbs really nicely. it's also scent free which I love. I hope it helps to improve the condition of my skin.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

it is a good mosturizer. it has a pleasent scent. It should be used at night. The quality seems to be okay. it is a 50 ml mosturizing cream. It has helped in adding a bit of radiance to my otherwise dull complexion. what I like the most about this product is that it did not irritate my skin even though I have a very sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I started using it and i felt right away it was working because the next day my skin was more sensitive. So I used a good hydrating cream the next days and sun screen also. Now also what i do is to use the hydrating cream or aloe vera first and one hour later, before going to bed i use this one. And as always best to not use retinol every day especially if its the first time using it or haven't used in a while. i hope this tips for use help you!

Posted on May 5, 2022

I'm blown away by this. The effect was visible after one week- lessened wrinkle lines and healthier looking skin. I use it once daily since twice a day made my skin to oily. the cream is odorless, good composition, packaging is great- it has a cool dispenser built in which I really like. highly recommended!

Posted on May 4, 2022
2,382

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I really love the texture of this cream, it is not greasy at all and can provide you a hydrated layer. I only apply it at night. I wonder the amount of retinol in this cream, I do not feel tingling when applying it. 👍 if you like my sharing. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I did not know the packaging had a push button at first. It was great and helpful to taking just enough to apply on my face. Just started using and so far does not dry or irritate my skin. so far have not experienced peeling as i'm using it only at night. I will try to use daily in morning and night to see how.