Page 1 - Reviews - MaraNatha, Natural Raw Almond Butter, Creamy, 16 oz (454 g) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

…but went absolutely and totally nuts over it. First time trying raw almond butter at the beckoning of friends as I was very skeptical that it would taste and look anything like mashed up paste of ****. After mixing it with a pack of tom yum instant noodles… I felt like I was in Bangkok having some authentic pad thai… and of cos it went well with biscuits and toast.

10e71981-ab15-4961-90fc-bebdac7843ff
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I think this is the best raw almond butter, it only has 1 ingredients, nooo other hidden ingredient. It taste soo good, good for having a balance diet. Use it for serving breakfast with bread. I think this is the best quality butter, comes with the right size and package. It benefits our daily omega needs

27b2ac16-8535-4c48-a7f6-5e5951ad4218
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I’ve repurchased this almond butter quite a few times now. Only 1 ingredient so I know there are no sneaky nasties added. It’s super creamy so perfect for spreading or you can add it to a smoothie for an extra smooth taste. You can’t beat the quality for the price.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great quality. Tastes amazing and doesn't take a thousand years to mix if you know what I mean. It does separate as all natural nut butters do but the consistency is great once you mix it. My sister and I use it to make almond butter blondies and it's SO. GOOD.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I have to admit I like the flavor of roasted almond butter better, but I was trying to maintain a raw diet. This took a little getting used to but I started putting it on farrow with some raw honey and it’s delicious! The raw thing didn’t stick for long but I’m glad I ordered this because now I have a new favorite for breakfast!

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I tried different almond butters but this one is my favorite. It is smooth, it is made of raw nuts (which means it is healthier), it is served it glass and of good volume! Stir it when you open and store in the refrigerator. I add it to cottage cheese, porridge and eat it together with crisp breads

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I love this almond butter because it tastes good and is made from raw almonds with nothing else added. I often eat some on the natural almond flour crackers I love. There are many things I can't eat, so it's great to find quality food items I can eat.

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

This almond butter is wonderful, with no added sugar, super super creamy texture. I use it in the preparation of my smoothies, in toasted bread, it is also delicious with bananas and rice crackers. It is a very versatile product! I can't live without my daily routine. In addition to being super healthy. I highly recommend it! If you think my comment helped click yes.

abdd5722-5a9b-4cf4-9b2c-279a02fcc2b1
9d15013e-7a1f-41c4-8fda-2b7126be0982
aa18a9af-8bf8-49ea-a891-e393632b12d6
de4848db-a0a4-4c39-bd66-a24e411467d3
9ee6bfe5-1edd-40e0-90df-d8b83367b58f
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Pretty mild taste, you may hardly taste it on bread, especially stronger flavoured ones like sourdough. I like spreading some on dried dates. Especially good when spread on bread with marmalade. Almond butter requires quite a lot of mixing before use, needs some strength because it's thick. Please like if this helped!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

i gave this a 4 only because it isn't as thick as i'd like it to be, but is perfect for pouring into shakes rather than using a spoon. however the flavor is great and the best part is salt free - hard to find salt free almond butter.