TZ

Posted on May 12, 2022

I've never eaten rice flavored with Coconut before, but what a treat this was. Of course the main ingredient is rice but definitely the coconut flavor comes through. Actual ingredients are: 1) cooked long grain white rire 2) Coconut Milk 3) Coconut (guar gum) 4) Coconut 5) Cane sugar 6) sea salt 7) natural flavor 8) sunflower lecithin Usually I'd add some butter for a little sweetness in plain rice, but the coconut flavoring does the trick. The rice was very delicious and the taste of coconut was an unexpected pleasure. It's a very hearty quality white rice and filling enough for one person for sure, just the right size without feeling stuffed. I bought 3 packages for a trial and now I know I'll be buying more. It's so simple to cook in the microwave over. Just slit a little corner of the package and 90 seconds later your meal if prepared. Use it as a snack, lunch, treat, breakfast or dinner. I've tried buying this locally but they just don't stock it. Also I appreciate that iHerb lists the "best used before date"

01a9f049-9ab9-470f-8aee-f711eeaf6027
c498293b-13f1-48ea-a914-b23ceed745a6
98f67805-1902-484c-b624-7f806e9adae9
7607ab92-f5b7-4f40-a99c-865e264e8e9d
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This rice is the bomb. The taste is just perfect Totally restocking This rice officially joined my pantry staples like I just keep restocking, the taste and scent is just unthinkable..If your a rice or coconut lover this product is for you I mean it’s organic too so you get the flavour great taste and nutrients.Plus it’s easy to prepare as all you do is is pre-heat I use either my microwave or multi cooker steamer.It’s a yes for me !

d5bcb5d2-fb63-4647-a84d-8cf89692e7a8
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Ready to eat as is, even without heating, tasty, good texture. Some additional seasoning that we added really elevated it, but it's really good on it's own as an express meal. The package has about 2 servings. The quality seems good - no undercooked grains or contaminants. Will order again.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I was caving for Thai food currently, so I bought this coconut milk as it is just so difficult to make Coconut milk accurately, either they are too soak in or just not enough. Therefore this pack is perfect, and saved me from a lot of work.

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Rice is quite good. Package size is not that big, though, I think it should be okay for 2 portions. In terms of taste: I didn't get any sweetness in it (maybe just a little bit, as it's still coconutty) and for some reason I expected it to be sweeter. Anyhow, I will buy it again for sure as despite my disappointment in sugar levels, it sill tastes really good and very well cooked. Also, it contains not a lot of ingredients (and pretty much the same ones you will use at home) for ready to eat meal.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

A good taste of coconut.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

good quality and good price

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

really delicious and tender, not soggy,e say

Posted on Oct 6, 2021