TZ

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Чудово!

While on keto I was waiting for these scones for quite a while to be created. Livlo heard my prays :) They are easy to make, ingredients are very well and in high quality, and as a bonus - 2g net carbs per 1 scone. Though, be careful for how long and on which oven regimen you are baking them as if baked too long can become more cookie like :)

The blueberry scone taste is great & I love that it’s refreshing, serving size of the scone is average, easy to bake just follow the recipe on the package & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack, nice to use and share with family / friends as the frequency you like 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am very pleased with this keto scone mix. I followed the instructions and it tastes pretty good. Slightly sweet, good blueberry flavor. Next batch, I added extra butter to the mix to make it more moist/less crumbly. If you refrigerate the dough before putting in oven, it will keep its shape better too. Otherwise, it will flatten out to resemble more like a muffin top. I added extra blueberries to the tops and it really pumped up the flavor! Best enjoyed the first day. Just let it rest about 5 min out of the oven so it won’t crumble so much. The second day they were a bit too soft, but still good. Texture is pretty much like any almond flour baked good. Great keto macros too. If you were missing baked goods on keto, this is a great mix to add to your rotation. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this product, please give me a thumbs up.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I liked it, but it's more cookie than a Scone. Interestingly, when I tasted the cookie, I thought that it was not sweet enough when it cooled down. After a night in the fridge, the sweetness was a lot better

822fd6db-739c-4114-bd66-8366d76e218c
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It tastes pretty sweet and the texture is like cake, not scone. Anyway, I ate it with clotted cream and I am satisfied. Be aware of the calories if you want to lose weight as you will add butter and clotted cream and you will end up with around 250 calories for 1 serving.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Overall a good product. For a keto product, it is good for a little treat. I added a few more blueberries and made a crumble for the top (roasted almond/coconut flour, coconut flakes, butter, stevia). Turned out deliiish.

f637b03b-04c8-42f6-b2dd-bd2b98e45ca5
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These make gorgeous scones, super happy with that. Taste and look amazing. I added some lemon rind to powdered allulose and a little heavy cream to make a drizzle - delicious.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Finally made these, they were a lovely texture with the right level of sweetness.

e3b90058-613d-4a94-b7cc-60ec3cc0d9ab
2d65cf86-3072-4c98-8fb9-4c27278fc886
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

i was hopeful for this as i love scones but this was less than a success its easy to make but doesnt rise well and it a little too crumbly for my taste, even though scones are crumbly

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The product is good, I will order more. Corresponds to the characteristics and description. I advise you to buy