TZ

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

The combination in this supplement one pill is the best for healthy leg circulation. I ran out of it and in 2 days I noticed a improvement . I have a sports injury which creates swelling in my leg when I sit, this complex benefits me and I have no swelling and no pain as I did before! I highly recommend this product.

fb25e3f1-587f-48a5-899a-ac3b2a3340e3
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

benefit improvement Legs Support Flavonoid Complex Dietary Supplement. composition: Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Diosmin Complex (containing 450 mg Diosmin) 500 mg * Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) [seed extract, supplying 20% saponins as escin] 250 mg * Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) [4:1 leaf extract] 150 mg * Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) [root extract, supplying 10% saponins] 60 mg * Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica) [leaf extract] 60 mg

f9192b36-a7df-4774-bd3c-4dc2723f06ec
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

no wonder the good reviews here. Really like this product. My piles seem better after a few days of taking it. My mum said her variscose veins feel looser too, Generally the colour around the veins lightened a lot, will continue taking to see it if helps the veins themselves lighten. Definitely recommended. Will repurchase

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have used this product for many years with great success. I would highly recommend it. I noticed that the package bottle changed in my last order. It seems to be the same company, so I am relieved about that! I had poor varicose veins in one leg many years ago that were surgically removed, and I was concerned that they might return. So my doctor recommended I use this. So far I have had the benefit of no return, and this product, I believe, has been responsible for keeping them away in the other leg and the one that had the previous problem.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have problems since youth with my veins: they are quite visible on legs and start to hurt if i am walking a lot or has to stand the whole day (due to work) This supplement seems working: I see no any new vein spots, pain under knees is gone (where i have a lot of visible veins).

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

We use this supplement (together with some others) two or three times a year for lower legs circulation and to keep varicose veins away and the improvement and benefits are noticeable. Seems to help with age related heaviness in the legs as well. I find that this supplement has the optimal combination of ingredients for vein support and it is our go-to now.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have spider veins on my legs. It looks darker at the ankles and feet. Taking this to lighten the purplish veins. Is it effective, no idea. Quality, Ingredient, age 67, hope benefit and improvement in supplement.

31207bbd-878e-4911-8dbb-e4608db46991