Page 1 - Reviews - Life-flo, Pure Argan Oil, 4 oz (118 ml) - iHerb
TZ

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

After a shower, let your hair dry completely then use a dab of this oil on the ends of your hair. It really made my hair shinier, and healthier-looking. Better yet, the ends of my hair feel really healthy and not dry. It has a faint earthy smell to it that fades away rather quickly.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

A natural oil for everything. Love it. My hair and skin were dry. Applying little in my hair at bed time really makes a difference.

Posted on Oct 3, 2020

The delivery is fast, I received 4 days before the expected date. I used it for 2 weeks after I got my haircut at level 1. My hair started growing faster than usual. I recommend using it before going to bed. Be careful don't touch your eyes, it burns.

8eba0e84-611d-4eef-b891-3609fa2343f6
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

best for dandruff, use with sanch inchi oil, garlic oil. so far even standalone good, but refuses to stop hair fall. for that need garlic oil too.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

Purchased this for hair growth though I don't actually have any hair fall trouble, just hope for thicker hair. Apply a little of it on my scalp every night and leave it overnight, makes my hair so soft the next day! Hair thickening effects are not visible yet but I noticed less hair fall. Still highly recommend to those who wants healthy hair!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

I used this during both of my pregnancies. Never once got a stretch mark! Highly recommend.

Posted on May 1, 2022

nice for hair, gives shape immediately. removes dandruff immediately, but only for a few days for me.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

So happy I got it I will buy it again

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Good for skin and use with cream especially for winter and dry weather

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.