TZ

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Useful supplement for controlling oestrogen level!

Although I eat a lot of cruciferous vegetables, I take this supplement for concentrated effect and resveratrol’s anti-oxidative effect. It is helpful to people concerned with their oestrogen level and menstrual health. I have a more regular menstrual cycle after taking this so I’ll keep buying to see if this is a coincidence. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. If this review is helpful please kindly give a thumbs up! It’ll give me rewards and help me buy and review more products :)

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I really like that this only requires 1 capsule daily. I tried 1 bottle and it helped to regulate my period and lessen the usual PMS symptoms. I had another friend try this too and she said it helped to keep her bowel movements more regular. This is my second bottle. Love it!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I bought Life Extension Triple Cruciferous Vegetable Extract but didn't know they have another one with Resveratrol so now I bought. Hope to benefit from these supplements for everything.

3d1acd97-8e7a-4b6d-bdca-aea1813ea654
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Bough this as a substitute for my normal cruciferous supplements. Quality should be ok packing is ok. But wonder why the cotton wool inside as well. If it can be done without.

b97bbd77-bf6a-4460-84d1-988f30ba5549
Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I only used this product for one order and found is great for energy but decided not to continue as I consume enough cruciferous vegetables and only wanted the resveratrol which is a low dose as opposed to others available.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Promotes healthy DNA Helps maintain and promote healthy hormone balance and metabolism Supports liver health and estrogen metabolism Helps maintain optimal health and promote longevity with trans-resveratrol

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I have always like this brand. Value for money. For my spouse who doesn’t eat much vegetables, this has helped him feel good in gastro section