TZ

Sporty Old
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Good stuff !

I take it in the evening in an empty stomach, together with magnesium. I also use beta-alanine to complement the taurine use but since taurine and beta-alanine are antagonists to each other, I take beta-alanine during the daytime. These amino acids make me stronger both physically and mentally !

67800148-df9b-42f4-b667-423cdac6f15d

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Quality of the product is awsome. It has the required ingredient. Its size is good so far. It can help protein syntheisis. It has a good package and it has a lot of benefits for muscle growth. It is great for diet and training goals. It increases energy and it has no taste.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

There have been some studies indicating that taurine can manage cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which are fats in our blood that can block arteries and contribute to heart disease. Also taurine plays a role in regulating your blood sugar levels. Its effect can help lower high blood sugar and reduce insulin resistance, both of which are risk factors of diabetes. Tried this product without the hassle of capsules. All good so far!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is big size powder with Taurine like as ingredient, high quality,easy to take , with no any taste.It was a complementary supplement in my diet.

7c3fea16-9c54-4e7d-817a-a694d7ac94bf
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Most people don't know that taurin is a powerful antioxidant. It reduces inflamation and protects against cell death. For me this is VERY useful.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

It is best to take taurine half an hour before a meal or before going to bed. Do not consume at the same time as dairy products. Taurine is an important ingredient in the normal functioning of the brain, heart, gall bladder, eyes and blood vessels.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

No smell at all Very fine powder as I mixed into food for my cats. This is alternative brand as NOW taurine was out of stock when I order. However, turn out it is also a good and trustworthy brand that I can used.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have heart disease so wanted to take this to help. The bottle is huge, and being a powder, I can take as much or as little as I need, without having to swallow capsules and fillers. A good buy.